Toribash
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hmmm TY man i wish this clan will be offical soon i cant wait to get that message that we become offical

You Guys r right as well too many people r leaving this clan i need you guys to stay with mee also tell the orange belts to GFTO my clan i did not let them joined everyone knows it is black and up.... And plz dont tell me how to run this clan i think i know the offical clan requirments that us way we had a DSC make-over so just bare-with me we going to make it just keep kool i love the clan and the people i dont want it to fall it will crush me
Last edited by Matt_old; Nov 17, 2009 at 12:40 AM.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
WoW not bad GL guyz i wish the best and nice strt off with all the ppl

~ Co-L of Death Plaugue (with alert at 2nd pg)
lol
Mk wow everyone is leaving i think im gonna have to leave as well i donated 3k to our bank so id like that back and im sorry it just folk left and gray left both good fighters and i know alot of other people who are leaving so i think i am to i think you need to change something in the way you organize things matt cya bud take me off elite and rec group. It was so much fun while it lasted.
Last edited by ATD; Nov 17, 2009 at 01:36 AM.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
matt all those people were not true hoodz fighters this just showed you who is loyal to you i will never leave this clan as long as it is alive
JANITOR "Drill-fork, you can drill and fork. Mostly fork."
Look i just think you need to stop and get things organized im not leaving idk what im thinking i just feel things need to get resolved and army stfu not a true hoodz fighter your only here to be in a possible official clan.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
im here becuase i want to be here, and i never once thought of leaving unlike some people
JANITOR "Drill-fork, you can drill and fork. Mostly fork."