Toribash
Actually Koco I'm not going to post examples on the main thread cause that promotes plagarism. I did like the way that you explained the paragraphs in spoilers though, so I will add that as a pro tip.

@PrimeDuck : Are you able to become more active on the forums? Are you willing to try? We're about 70% forums and 30% ingame as a clan, so you would have to be active on the forums or you're missing out on the community.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Here are some of my Replays, they will consist of, Aerial Kicks, Saves, and Suplex Style Takedowns.

Some of these Replays hav eme hyped up so sorry for any 'words', also 2 of them were created during a Tourney, sadly I did not win =(:
Attached Files
Close Call.rpl (74.6 KB, 3 views)
Closest Game Yet!.rpl (73.1 KB, 3 views)
Explosion of Viscera.rpl (79.6 KB, 3 views)
SUPERMAN THAT HOE!.rpl (76.7 KB, 4 views)
BADASS DROP KICK!.rpl (73.7 KB, 4 views)
Hi Apex! Im Jaylex And My Real Name Is Jason, Im A Black Belt, Banned, Infracted And Warnings, None, I Left 2 Clans: Nothar And Agility, Because The Members Are Noobiez, And I Know Koco And Zazy, I Want To Be In This Clan, Cause I Wanted To Join A Clan For A Long Years And I Want Wars! And Also I Know This Clan Is The Best For Me, Why Should U Want Me? Because I'll Teach Members Some Moves And Help To Earn Tc's My Best Mods Is: Runkido, Aikido, Abd, Judo, Mushu, Wushu, Spar, Xspar And GreyKido, And The WORST: TwinSword Only So Thx For Reading This Post! Hope I Can Join

Sorry Our Internet Is So Slow So I Cannot Post Replays

https://cache.toribash.com/usercard/1...jaylex.png?241 <<<<<<User Card>>>>>>
Last edited by Jaylex; Aug 30, 2015 at 09:21 AM. Reason: ...........
Originally Posted by Jaylex View Post
Hi Apex! Im Jaylex And My Real Name Is Jason, Im A Black Belt, Banned, Infracted And Warnings, None, I Left 2 Clans: Nothar And Agility, Because The Members Are Noobiez, And I Know Koco And Zazy, I Want To Be In This Clan, Cause I Wanted To Join A Clan For A Long Years And I Want Wars! And Also I Know This Clan Is The Best For Me, Why Should U Want Me? Because I'll Teach Members Some Moves And Help To Earn Tc's My Best Mods Is: Runkido, Aikido, Abd, Judo, Mushu, Wushu, Spar, Xspar And GreyKido, And The WORST: TwinSword Only So Thx For Reading This Post! Hope I Can Join

I vote yes because he actually listened to my instructions. Unlike 5 other people in the recruitment room that begged me to let them join if they won three rounds.

I vote yes he followed instructions and did not beg to be let in like other people. Like Koco said.
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether

Put some more effort into it, this app really doesn't tell me much about yourself, or why we would want you in Apex. I vote NO. Also you only have 3 posts
Last edited by moneshot; Aug 30, 2015 at 06:10 PM.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.

Neutral. If he joins our IRC and talks to me a bit, it might change to a Yes.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Hello! ^_^

My name in toribash is 63n713, and my real name is Emily and I'm 19. I would love to join Apex because I actually just joined the Apex recruitment server, and everyone seems really nice with a large community.

My hobbies include: Art, Toribash and.. more Toribash I guess :P

My best mods include Mushu, Joustingfixed, twinswords4fixed, Judo, xspar and anything with aikido in the name.
Some of my worst mods include: well... I haven't really tried any other mods?? ;-;

And if you're worrying about my belt, don't. My skill is way beyond this belt.

I'm sorry if I've missed anything, if I have please give me a second chance =>
Attached Images
63n713.png (49.3 KB, 6 views)
Attached Files
outcome.rpl (68.7 KB, 4 views)
Demons.rpl (32.8 KB, 3 views)
Hermit.rpl (68.3 KB, 3 views)
skeet fail.rpl (43.4 KB, 3 views)
so close.rpl (65.9 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by MindStorm View Post
Actually Koco I'm not going to post examples on the main thread cause that promotes plagarism. I did like the way that you explained the paragraphs in spoilers though, so I will add that as a pro tip.

@PrimeDuck : Are you able to become more active on the forums? Are you willing to try? We're about 70% forums and 30% ingame as a clan, so you would have to be active on the forums or you're missing out on the community.

I think you should post it anyway. If they're crazy enough to actually plagiarize my application then we'll know right away they're now worth the time. I doubt a lot of the applicants will know how to use spoilers anyway, let alone effectively.
Originally Posted by 63n713 View Post
Hello! ^_^

My name in toribash is 63n713, and my real name is Emily and I'm 19. I would love to join Apex because I actually just joined the Apex recruitment server, and everyone seems really nice with a large community.

My hobbies include: Art, Toribash and.. more Toribash I guess :P

My best mods include Mushu, Joustingfixed, twinswords4fixed, Judo, xspar and anything with aikido in the name.
Some of my worst mods include: well... I haven't really tried any other mods?? ;-;

And if you're worrying about my belt, don't. My skill is way beyond this belt.

I'm sorry if I've missed anything, if I have please give me a second chance =>

I vote no
Last edited by Koco934; Aug 31, 2015 at 12:17 AM. Reason: spelling