Ranking
I'm good at wushu :)
It's a pure coincidence that I saw the clause
We are looking for sensible people who are good at (and enjoy) wushu mode and frequent the game.

so I applied I got my account hacked so I made a new one recently, and since I didn't have a clan on my older acc (Brown belt, Rank 2000 and something...) I wanted to join a clan early on my newer one.....So please consider my post, and I would be glad if I could me a recruiter in-game so that we could play some wushu
Thank you.
I want to join alpha since I've been participating in Wushu tourneys and Won 5 of them.
Most players are brown belts to That belt after the Dans of blackbelt.
I really did learn a few things from them though Only minor stuff.

EDIT: I will stay with bleu until anyone responds
Last edited by Robber7275; Feb 2, 2011 at 12:04 PM.
Belt: almost Black Belt
Why u want to join: Cause Alpha is an awesome clan. xD
Mod: Aikido

So please can i join?
Last edited by Darklove71; Dec 10, 2010 at 07:40 PM. Reason: I had to edit =D
my name is SniPerEdgE

I would be honoured to join ALPHA

I am white belt currently but my blue belt account was stolen

I have defeated black belts before

I would love it if you could accept me

I can make Textures and I have Photoshop CS4
Belt: Custom belt
Why would to join: Hm... I know the all members of this clan. I'm the Gladasspam(Name changed etc.) ex-leader of No-Mercy/Tilt, I have many experience with the forum and In-game. I would like be a part with this clan.
Mod: Taekkyon, WushuPro and Aikido.
can i join this clan called alpha?
name: link8
last clans: Extreme toast knotz empire youcan'tbeat
belt: 3rdan
why should we accpet you: because im a nice guy i reallyyy don't like making people bad and i try to help out as much as i can anddd i am a good player in many mods
mod aikidobigdojo

did someone invite you?: nope no one but me

why do you want to join?: because its an epic clan and im trying to get in a good clan where its cool people like alpha this clan

bans/infractions: i have had 1 infraction or 2 in this acc and i have been banned for being a noob in the past but not anymore im better now

replays: im not good in replay making with uke but here ya go
-----
nvm guys i can't get in alpha its to much of a great clan so nvm
-----
nvm guys i can't get in alpha its to much of a great clan so nvm
Attached Files
head nuckels kicks.rpl (73.9 KB, 5 views)
XD XD XD.rpl (84.0 KB, 5 views)
decap in linkbets.rpl (73.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by link8; Dec 16, 2010 at 05:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I want to join, I probably don't have what it takes but Imma apply anyway o.o

In-game name: iLeaph
Previous clans: Tint (I think they died?? I dunno )
Favourite Mod: Wushu and Aikido
Belt: White belt due to hack -.-'
Why I want to join: The clan appears friendly and skilled, which I like. Also has an awesome name... none of the members know me but I'm sure I could get to know everyone =)
Why should you accept me: I can't think of any convincing stories to get you to accept me xD
Replays: (attached...) 3 replays I made a few hours ago, they are a little bland because I rushed them... all my old replays were deleted because I had to re-insall my operating system \:
Did anybody refer you: No, I stumbled by x)
Infractions: No bans or infractions whatsoever.
Textures: Haven't tried tori textures on photoshop but I am a reasonably good graphic artist with fonts, touch-ups, pokemon spriting etc. (If you would like to seem some artwork I can link via PM)

Random Information: Well I like to use correct grammar as much as possible on the internet and I also try to avoid using acronyms and such so that my posts aren't annoying to read...

If I need more info I can always post a second app o.o
Attached Files
-FlipKick.rpl (24.7 KB, 7 views)
00Armlaunch.rpl (38.0 KB, 6 views)
ArmKick.rpl (16.5 KB, 5 views)
i like to join this clan i am white belt (but a master belt guy named concon said i am really good i think i play like brown belt)
i am not soo perfect at wushu but i can win sometimes
pls this will be my first clan
id like to join alpha i am pretty good and i pre much only play wushu i have a 2nd dan black account but i recently made a new one called vag1namite im training vag1namite 2 black belt and i would like vag1namite 2 join the clan alpha