Toribash
Ok I wasn't going to say anything, but I would like to point out that zhu was trying to pin Nick down for racism when Nick called zhu "dumb asian" (apparently, as there was no proof). So seeing as how he was so offended that he had a 250 message argument with Nick in skype, I would be calling ZHU the hypocrite here, not irookie.

Refer here, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...47911&page=475

If zhu was soooo offended by being called "stupid asian", but he'll call another guy ugly Mexican (even if he was provoked), he's obviously made of glass and the ban was kinda deserved.

And I completely agree with gamerz :/
Last edited by SkyWhale; Sep 6, 2015 at 04:40 AM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Ugh.

iRookie has previously racist things like Chinese kids are ugly and that I had bad teeth which is why I said the teeth thing.

This was like 2 months ago when I last saw iRookie and I didn't take any screens. I'm not lying and he did say those things.

This thread shows that Scorpio had said that iRookie has been racist before and looks for trouble.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...08#post7791108
Last edited by LightRay; Sep 6, 2015 at 10:07 AM.
Wtf is happening here? Can we stop being a bunch of babies and ignore the fact that ppl are idiots?
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
I guess I should put a stop to this right now. Zhuyuan stop being a retard, everyone is an asshole and will try to get you banned and will say dickish things. Just ignore them it is the best outcome. The rest of you fucks, if he flames badly he will get a longer ban and if you get more than a month ban you are prob gonna get kicked from the clan. He made a mistake and insulted the wrong person cause he cannot manage to ignore people. Just stop trying to get him kicked cause that just makes you seem like the other fuck who is arguing with him making you look worse. Some shit with Frost happened that I don't care about no need to mention it anymore. Try to be a nice person an not argue with people over anything cause the only thing that will come from it is two people looking absolutely stupid.
i will say this only one time who ever invades this chat again and is not a member of nitro i will have you banned. i talked to chesh about this do not get in this chat to invade .there is a chat for invades.

also i will deal with this now if i hear one bad thing about my members from here on out your gone kicked removed terminated.

i am not joking i am serious
-----
and one last thing stop spamming my chat with arguments
Last edited by Zack; Sep 7, 2015 at 03:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
Originally Posted by Zack View Post
i will say this only one time who ever invades this chat again and is not a member of nitro i will have you banned. i talked to chesh about this do not get in this chat to invade .there is a chat for invades.

also i will deal with this now if i hear one bad thing about my members from here on out your gone kicked removed terminated.

i am not joking i am serious
-----
and one last thing stop spamming my chat with arguments

Good to see you stepping in, but Zack do me a favor by 1. Get the randoms who haven't applyed out of here, and 2. Care about the clan a bit more. I understand that this thread is filled with arguments but the arguments wouldnt be happening if you kept your guys in-line. Show them that your the best leader out there. Not to mention about half the clans members are inactive. We need new members and members that stay active because I only see a select few post.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Good to see you stepping in, but Zack do me a favor by 1. Get the randoms who haven't applyed out of here, and 2. Care about the clan a bit more. I understand that this thread is filled with arguments but the arguments wouldnt be happening if you kept your guys in-line. Show them that your the best leader out there. Not to mention about half the clans members are inactive. We need new members and members that stay active because I only see a select few post.

I just lurk. Also I didn't think that my edgy-ness would be helpful in the discussions before.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
I just lurk. Also I didn't think that my edgy-ness would be helpful in the discussions before.

Bercat at least you post, Im talking about the members who have postes once or twice and then they just dissapear. Almost all the members in the first rank are inactive. We gotta get the clan going again, because the last thing I want is Nitro to fall in the dead section of clans. The cold...dark...cramped area that is the dead clan section...
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "