Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by dank View Post
I would try this if I didn't open cases yesterday and got 20 blues

Well I'm up almost $35 in 3 hours, so you're missing out...
-----
For real, I'm making more than minimum wage every hour here. I'm just gonna let you guys decide if you want to do it yourself or naw. xD

Started at 66,550 coins.

My Statistics

Last edited by Sparta; May 17, 2016 at 10:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Could not retrieve inventory. Try again in 3 minutes.

site isn't even able to load inventory gg
dreamy suicide act
guys
help
I finally ranked up to s3 but I can only solo queue since I have no one on my friends list whos a silver and actually decent skill wise. I do best against lems or mgs <.> anyone mind taking me into their matches to help me get out of silver faster?
its fucking cancer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
guys
help
I finally ranked up to s3 but I can only solo queue since I have no one on my friends list whos a silver and actually decent skill wise. I do best against lems or mgs <.> anyone mind taking me into their matches to help me get out of silver faster?
its fucking cancer

https://steamcommunity.com/id/nysenyse
if you've got time now i can boost you 3 games
dreamy suicide act
you're silver and doing okay against mg's and lem's? i really do believe you need to look at the ranks again, or play a few proper mm games against proper lem's and mg's.
M I N I V A N
playing against people who were pre-rank shift LEMs doesnt count ok. There's literally no way you're s3 doing good against LEMs or MGs unless they're not trying.

I literally can't get my smurf to gold nova glock only because its too hard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i mean if you really are that good, then you'd easily be able to make it out of silver without anyone's help. the only problem would be smurfers being faggots when they're trying their hardest to win.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
guys
help
its fucking cancer

The only common denominator in your games is you. If you can't get out of silver, then you are silver. Simple as that, getting boosted out of there doesn't make you better.
Now if you actually feel like you are superior aim/mechanical skill wise compared to other silvers, then you should look at other aspects of your play.
Do you buy like a spazz? Is your positioning garbage? Are you an elephant? How's your crosshair placement?
I've done quite a bit of individual player coaching and it's not too unlikely (usually in GN-DMG ranks) to find players who have ok (word used liberally) aim, but lack massively in some other area.
Have someone of a higher rank/skill look at your gameplay and ask for some feedback. That's the actual best way of climbing out of silver.
-----
On a side note, got a clip

Last edited by cowmeat; May 18, 2016 at 02:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
actually kirito is better than silver
can confirm

also funny how in both silver games there was better communication than in every mg game ever
maybe US servers are less cancer than EU after all
Last edited by dank; May 18, 2016 at 02:32 AM.
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
actually kirito is better than silver
can confirm

also funny how in both silver games there was better communication than in every mg game ever
maybe US servers are less cancer than EU after all

Well the EU servers are currently unplayable. In global every game has a cheater. I'm pretty much only smurfing when not playing with the team at this point since some private profile hero is going to ruin my main games. D: Sad times, sad time indeed.