Toribash
I think parkour videos take a lot more time than madman.Madman videos are hard sometimes.Does anyone know three way challenge?It was a competition for clans and every clan had to make three videos (no mod).One freestyle,one decap and one hardshots or something(its few kicks or punches thet break many parts.We took 2nd place : P
Anyway we could make a competiton with three or two stages.
for Example
Rules:Everyone who joins gives 50 tc (goes to the manager of the competition)
First stage:Madman
deadline untill 1january or sonething
Testers:tom,tim
Reward:1000 tc
And something like this^I am not good in making those examples lol

Btw I choose madman
-----
check this site for tutorials.It helps me sometimes
http://forum.toribash.com/archive/index.php/f-20.html
Last edited by asdsasds; Dec 9, 2013 at 08:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
I think parkour videos take a lot more time than madman.Madman videos are hard sometimes.
Btw I choose madman
-----
check this site for tutorials.It helps me sometimes
http://forum.toribash.com/archive/index.php/f-20.html

thank u for the vote btw the deadline of the vote is in 11december i guess dat enough?
what? u mean replay or video?
omg i never check a tut for everything i learm by training T_T.
just a fancy signature
Lol what if i make a replay which has the following : parkour your way to uke.. self spar.. do a madman on uke after finishing him off lol cant do it anyway.. very hard and needs more time LOL
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Lol what if i make a replay which has the following : parkour your way to uke.. self spar.. do a madman on uke after finishing him off lol cant do it anyway.. very hard and needs more time LOL

wow dats a insane idea just wow i cant imagine it . yeah its hard as hell to do dat but i gonna try that when i dont have anything to do :3
Last edited by Darkerharder; Dec 9, 2013 at 09:02 PM.
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
wow dats a insane idea just wow i cant imagine it . yeah its hard as hell to do dat but i gonna try that when i have anything to do :3

I know just the right mod for it... Unrealfreerunningmed.tbm. you gotta parkour to uke to finish the parkour.. uke is in the other side facing you.. you need to jump the gap.. go through the low obstacles swing on bars, then uke's infront of you.. the mod already has normal dismemberment on so you can do a self spar of dodging and stuff.. knock out uke by decaping him.. THEN RIP OFF THE REST OF HIS BODYY!!!!! FATALITYYY
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
I vote spar cause I suck balls at madman and parkour
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D