Toribash
God i hate doing this. but i have a very variable mind. so i have decided with my head, i would like it to be orc mask, and no set please (my money is a little short lately due to exams so i cant play as much) I am sooo sorry for the trouble ... good news is i will pay 5000 for the head when it is complete so just give me the call, but i just thought i might aswell make up my final decision while i am 14th in the list to stop any major issues but i have made up my mind orc it is sorry once again. no more changes

The request in detail

Last edited by HuskaiPro1; Dec 15, 2011 at 08:44 PM. Reason: added long link to example...
Who needs swords? I got Feet :D
Ah, sorry fellas. I haven't forgotten you. I just broke my last nib a few days ago. I ordered some more but it may take a while for them to get here. Until then I won't be able to work on any artsy stuff.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
oh alright did u see the edited request?

i also raised the payout

can i get an approx time please :|
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Yup, I saw it.

I have no idea about how long it'll take though. I ordered them from Amazon.ca and it usually takes about a week to get stuff from them...
Once I get them it should only take a few days to get caught up with all this.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Ugh why is lolman on the list and i'm not when my request was before him
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Alrighty, so my part of the shop is closed for now. There's been a change in plans around here so I no longer have time for this stuff.
Also, yes, this means all current requests are canceled. I'm sorry guys.
Price Range:1-2k
Size(100x100,110x110,150x150,):100x82
Specifics(Pose,text,background,etc):standing pose , any background that suits my tori , the name should be like Toribash font , oh and put the name of my clan
Picture of your tori(optional):

Big pic

Last edited by maxfire1; Dec 21, 2011 at 12:28 AM.
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)