Toribash
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Army just quit talking oki dont see you contributing to our bank and yeah we have exciting isnt it.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Originally Posted by falloutboi View Post
Army just quit talking oki dont see you contributing to our bank and yeah we have exciting isnt it.

fallout we need to work out or differences i mean if the cla council saw us fighting all the time then they won't think were a very happy clan and if i had tc i could contribute i would give it in but i don't have any
JANITOR "Drill-fork, you can drill and fork. Mostly fork."
Look army justim cool if your cool but i think its time i get a little more respect i mean ive been a member on here since april meaning ive been around longer than most of you so just everyone relax and play some toribash and have fun and we are cool.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
wow... lots of thing happening in the clan these days... getting official people leaving and so on :P

anyways, i will stay in this clan. i actually like it

i actually think that it may be helping the clan if some people leaves. that way, the clan can be more organized and easier to control. also, thn most of the members that are left will probably stay and hopefully do much for the clan

this is not ment to offend anyone and i really dont want many to leave!!! i'm just optimistic and trying to look at the bright side of this ("always look at the bright side of life") :P

these are just my toughts, and im looking forward to help this clan out as good as i can
i will not say that i'm a pro. i'm just having fun :D
hey matt i won a tourney for you it was gytourney-TK-1st 6k
JANITOR "Drill-fork, you can drill and fork. Mostly fork."
i didnt leave, i just was affraid but armyofzero made me undestand the situation... and the money that we have donated is already given to we become a official clan... so no way to get it back sry... and man dont leave the clan, you may be confused like me... but everything will have it right place soon... matt and other guys like me diza and armyofzero are working on that ^^ so wait a bit and youll see

#TribeOn