Ranking
2 months 1000 pages? More like 2 days...
-----
You guys are relentless...
SEE? KOUTA AND POUFFY ARE DEMONS (or at the very least not human)
-----
Yay it died a horrible death in hell being kicked in the nuts by satan himself while chuck Norris's beard karate chops it in half with one fell swoop. Then satan pulls kouta down to hell for incest because "INCEST IS NOT WINCEST" satan says. And does the same thing to him... But this time Michael Jackson mistakes him for a little child and sticks his balls in his mouth and Miley Cyrus's flat ass twerking on him then she turns around and licks him from the bottom up. WHILE I STEAL A CHAINSAW FROM JASON AND SLICE HIM IN HALF. GOD DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TK HAVE PEACE AND QUIET.
Last edited by Alterations; Jul 21, 2015 at 10:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Don't worry I'll add you to the Individual Allies in time, but I have to bait you for a bit to keep you posting in our forums.

m8 as long as I am subscribed to it, I won't stop.
WeooWeoo
Originally Posted by Alterations View Post
2 months 1000 pages? More like 2 days...
-----
You guys are relentless...
SEE? KOUTA AND POUFFY ARE DEMONS (or at the very least not human)
-----
Yay it died a horrible death in hell being kicked in the nuts by satan himself while chuck Norris's beard karate chops it in half with one fell swoop. Then satan pulls kouta down to hell for incest because "INCEST IS NOT WINCEST" satan says. And does the same thing to him... But this time Michael Jackson mistakes him for a little child and sticks his balls in his mouth and Miley Cyrus's flat ass twerking on him then she turns around and licks him from the bottom up. WHILE I STEAL A CHAINSAW FROM JASON AND SLICE HIM IN HALF. GOD DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TK HAVE PEACE AND QUIET.

I don't know how to respond to this so I'm just gonna pretend she said something bubbly and kawaii, awwwww Onii-chan loves you too. *huggles* she's so cute, best goddess ever.

Originally Posted by Weabo View Post
m8 as long as I am subscribed to it, I won't stop.

Good that means I'm winning.
Guys WeooWeoo is gonna post for us so we get Official, woot woot.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
WHY THE FUDGE NUGGET ARE YOU DEMON HELLSPAWNS STILL AWAKE!
-----
I will write a paragraph to each one of you like I did kouta!
Last edited by Alterations; Jul 21, 2015 at 10:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WHY THE FUDGE NUGGET ARE YOU DEMON HELLSPAWNS STILL AWAKE!
-----
I will write a paragraph to each one of you like I did kouta!

So cute. <3

And I'm awake because I have a college class that I leave for at 6:50am, so I don't really feel like going to sleep when I'm just gonna have to wake up again.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Shut...up.... I MISSED MY SLEEP. I got no sleep

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shut...up.... I MISSED MY SLEEP. I got no sleep

Awwwww, you loved your Onii-chan so much that you didn't want to go asleep and miss a second of time with him. Kawaii, but Onii-chan is sorry that you missed your sleep, when I get home from school later I'll make you some warm tea and put you to bed like a good Onii-chan.
WE ARE GOING TO GO 1 DAY WITH OUT ANYONE SAYS AAAAANYTHING I SWEAR....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can promise you now that will never happen as long as I'm here. I'll always post in this forum a few times a day even without anyone being here. Plus I get on people in the skype chat and via PM on TB if they go inactive. So we should never see a day of silence. This clan is my pride and joy on TB and I plan on taking care of it and all its members.
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
This clan is my pride and joy on TB and I plan on taking care of it and all its members.

if you said that irl i would literally laugh out loud
it's just me

but what kind of conversations do you plan on doing so here