Toribash
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Its alright jojo were not big on winning wars

"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by Jojo2005 View Post
BTW my friend plush trap left because tyhazel said [nitro has texture Stealers ] can u invite him back or something just asking

Originally Posted by Zack View Post
jojo i don't feel sorry for plush trap he should have looked at the facts nitro does not steal textures in fact i have bought a good portion of textures for most of the members so he should have asked. also Tyhazel should not be talking with no proof what so ever and i would like to see it. the only time there was a stolen texture was one i bought for Thinkfast5 and the guy i bought them from scammed me. and Thinkfast5 took them off once notified by the GM's and the current owner and i bought him a new red set as of now so let me be frank if plush cant take criticism from morons and people who don't have all the facts he should not be here. i am sorry people talk shit about us all the time if he cant take it i wont invite him back.
-----
also do not make me type like a adult again

welp might as well post my opinion in too but what zack said is the right thing so nothing can be done.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
So. How was everybody's day? Got home from school gonna go to foozeball practice. Ima play though.
we were playing just a moment ago btw I'm getting off see you tomorrow for whatever we are doing.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
i told you it looks way better on forums!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
skywhale makes them for 3k bug him!
Now I can finally post here without it being removed by Flyace!
Horray.
If you don't know me, I'm Valterain. I'll post all my pictures down below.

Valterain with a child on a scooter

Valterain in shades and a hat

Valterain and the cheer sqaud

Valterain