Toribash
hey guys im sorry i havent been so active

We're moving so during these coming couple of days my inactivity will continue. But I quit that job about a month ago and been busy with finding a house and all the shit that comes with moving. we are now in the new house and got our furniture in the new house but now i have to arrange everything and this takes some time for me.

after that about 2 months from now or maybe more my best friend will come from Kuwait to live with me here in Damascus and we are going to rent an apartment alone. it will be the first time I move out alone without my family. I'm excited but also I feel like its not easy so if anyone got some advice please tell me the things i need to know.

I am now jobless but I will start looking for a new job after i finish everything i need to do in the new house.

I'll be active again in a month or something maybe less because I really like the friends I've had here for years. So I think every time i go inactive you need to know that im coming back in a month or something.

How's everyone doing ?
-----
tl;dr

Hi I'm back i quit my job and im moving to a new house so that's what i have been busy with.
Last edited by rainboweye; Feb 11, 2017 at 05:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Living on your own isn't too hard, don't spend too much money on tons of snack food, its not worth it. Make sure you lock your door.

not sure how different it is to live there compared to here
FIRED UP
Yeah I just spent... like $860 at the Strip Club last night.

That's what I'd call... poor management of my limited finances
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Wait, someone's leaving Kuwait and willingly moving to Damascus? Can't decide if brave or dumb.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Wait, someone's leaving Kuwait and willingly moving to Damascus? Can't decide if brave or dumb.

Little bit of both?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Yeah I just spent... like $860 at the Strip Club last night.

That's what I'd call... poor management of my limited finances

The pussy robbed you blind.