Ranking
Originally Posted by Day View Post
Titanoboa is no longer allowed to post in nitro threads, i let him stay since he did no harm but he went against what I said soooooo yeah no longer allowed in nitro threads, that is all.

i wonder how you did that?
btw can you do that to oridirex? really would make my day
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
For all the people viewing this and to the nitro members please don't Private message me nonsense
when I'm clearly not a leader

you either failed at looking at the clan rules
watching concon for the basics of clan rules
figuring the order of the clan
NOT KNOWING THAT THE JOBS ARE IN-FRONT OF YOUR FACE WHEN YOU CLICK [Nitro]'s spoiler pages

jeez has part of this community drawn stick figures and dinosaurs in their advanced classes?
my oh my
Chab>What a dead game
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
For all the people viewing this and to the nitro members please don't Private message me nonsense
when I'm clearly not a leader

you either failed at looking at the clan rules
watching concon for the basics of clan rules
figuring the order of the clan
NOT KNOWING THAT THE JOBS ARE IN-FRONT OF YOUR FACE WHEN YOU CLICK [Nitro]'s spoiler pages

jeez has part of this community drawn stick figures and dinosaurs in their advanced classes?
my oh my

lol'z i never get those.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
hmm somethings wrong nitro seems to be very sad now days not to be rude but where's the hype the activity the hear racing moments? guys move thing into 5th gear kick everything up a noch! Cause lately its very very sad hope this was not useless I just wanted to point something out cause were not normally like this
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
hmm somethings wrong nitro seems to be very sad now days not to be rude but where's the hype the activity the hear racing moments? guys move thing into 5th gear kick everything up a noch! Cause lately its very very sad hope this was not useless I just wanted to point something out cause were not normally like this

i wonder this too its he mutherfuking weekend let's chill and hang out

(pls pretty pls )
Chab>What a dead game
I HAVE A SCREAMING BABY AND AN EXTREMELY ENERGETIC TODDLER RIGHT NEXT TO ME... THE LIFE OF THE PARTY WON'T BE SHOWING UP TODAY.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I HAVE A SCREAMING BABY AND AN EXTREMELY ENERGETIC TODDLER RIGHT NEXT TO ME... THE LIFE OF THE PARTY WON'T BE SHOWING UP TODAY.

16 and pregnant, here you come.

Sorry if that didn't make sense, I'm stoned af.
Last edited by Bercat; Sep 27, 2015 at 12:40 AM.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus

Where did you get a screaming baby?
who let you have the screaming baby?
And if so where does one buy a screaming baby?
Did you >()? Or you just adopted it?
-----
Family members?
Last edited by TaylorF09; Sep 27, 2015 at 02:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making