Ranking
gj dude xD
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
yo DJ you entering your replays M8?

Have you seen my replay skills? Most people have a balance between singleplayer skills and multiplayer skills. Me on the other hand, have no such thing.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
... that avy is soooo meaning full right now you little shit.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
welp i like how i start of the afternoon seeing the same dude just being rejected delete that post now we are not starting no more firestorms about players (either though it's the funniest thing since the roast of Justin Bieber.) other topic i know Virus is the Ninja of [Nitro] i like that (i can finally now take a break from looking around the discussion.)
i like it a lot :3
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
he uses his toriprime powers just for us and honestly virus thankyou for that cause that is a good guy move
you are the only std i would ever want <3