Ranking
*bump for stellar replays*

Well archlups I cant say I ever read your replays descriptions ...But I can say that your replays are great. "1notsofast" was one of the most creative replays I have ever seen. This last batch of 5 was also rather excellent.

1notsofast : 11/10, even if Uke runs like a prison raped eunuch.

The other new ones I give an 8/10. Only because it seems like your tori took some caffeine pills and cant stop shaking, and I don't remember this from your other replays.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Lolz. Sorry I haven't been commenting lately; I'm suddenly clumped up with lotsa work.

On another note, Archlurps, I've been getting into Toribash videos recently. Do ya mind if I use some of your replays in the future? Of course credit will be given and you will be informed of details da-doo-la-dum..

EDIT:
Oh, and by the way, those are awesome, as usual. You need some work on your dancing, but that's pretty much it :P
I was laughing so hard on notsofast. Great replay dude.
- We're arguing for the sake of arguing -
Nabi is smart- we can't quote people's moments of stupidity in our sigs.
Love these split punches ;]

The head punch + kick was nice too, the punch was compact and realistic! If you could have dismembered uke with the kick, it would have been even more impressive though :]
[A L P H A]
wow, that must've been the most comments I've ever got during one day. individual commentators, that is.

would so love it if somebody new caught up with the replays, or even rated the newest ones and not just the first ones (well OK, some do that). I'm not nagging here, it's nice to hear different opinions on the first ones, too, but I would really like to hear other opinions but joonveen's on the newer ones.

@deady: thanks for the bump. I would've replied yesterday, but it was so late that my parents would've lynched me for staying up any later, and I would've been less active than a dead worm in school (well it's gymnasium now, but same difference).

@joonveen: well, depends on the replay. I'm hoping to make a video myself someday, so I wanna save the very best of the best for my own and the legendary videomakers (psh, like they'd want mine anyways). anything not included in my, say up to top-10 favourites, is free for you to use, just confirm with me (that is joonveen, not everybody. I'm not giving my replays for free) each of the replays you wanna use. sorry for the fuss, but I don't want to end up getting rants on my own video on using my won replays. I'm actually flattered than anyone would wantmy replays. yes, I need to work on my dancing, but for now, I haven't even tried to use it all that a lot.

@scheczudio: thanks for the comment, but does this mean you only watched the first post? they're not the best, you know, and even if the rest were just as good, you'd be missing out on a lot

anyways, more replays, yet again!

headkick 8: my 8th headkick. this one has an opener of it's own.
headkick 9: my 9th headkick (no shit?). this one reuses splitkick 5's opener, because it had great potential for a high decap kick.
splitpunch 2 combo edit: as shiggy suggested, I tried turning splitpunch 2 into a madman. unfortunately it turned out that it's just plain impossible (well, very hard at least) to make a badman while preserving all of the original punch, because the chest and legs get so far apart. I did get this combo made, though, and in my opinion it doesn't look unfinished as a combo any more than it would as a madman.
all kicks madman: this madman uses the same prep as headkick 8, but in the form of my arm removal shatterhit attempt. there's one thing I really don't like in this one, but I kept it nevertheless, to make a change. I know, there is one non-kick dismemberment, but I'm running low on names.
Attached Files
1 headkick 8.rpl (168.3 KB, 7 views)
1 headkick 9.rpl (115.9 KB, 5 views)
2 splitpunch 2 combo edit.rpl (140.3 KB, 5 views)
2 all kicks madman.rpl (300.0 KB, 6 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Headkick 8
~ Mmm. Cartwheel like opener. Clean in both ways. Except on the return :P Well, your dancing is kinda..spastic XD Still, I guess it's improving. You should try to relax moar.

Headkick 9
~ Again, clean, in both aspects. That swung down arm looks like it could dismember something :P But Uke was too far away anyways. Well, at least you didn't dance so much in this one. <(@.@<)

Splitpunch 2 Combo Edit
~ Loved that ab DM. Also, the legs sent flying back to Uke earned ya some points...

All Kicks Madman
~ It was kinda slow, but considering it was an all-kick madman, it's okay. The grab was let off for the same reason. :P Nice li'l last ab-from-chest DM at the end. Meh, you hit your head at the start. Ya know, if there was a li'l more time, you could have caught his head and did something with it >_>

P.S. Lol. At least your thread is still alive. In any case, I became a senior member commenting in this thread
mannequin madmans
ironic you should say that just when it became close to death

this is because I've been setting commenting as the first priority, and school cuts my TB time to less than half, so I haven't had time for replays.

will soon change... maybe I'll have to comment just half of the first page from now on

also, I shouldn't keep such long breaks from making replays. I become rusty. I almost feel like a hypocrite posting these near-mediocre replays after finding flaws in way better ones. the only thing that's keeping me from not posting them is that the only reason I try to find flaws in even the best replays is that I want to give people something to improve in.

only one so far, but I'm working on another one:

mannequin madman, corset: I had a great idea yesterday. It was making a madman series with the objective of leaving a certain shape of uke behind. this does, together with my rustiness, diminish the style, but I don't think this one is absolutely hideous. in this one, i "carve" uke into the shape of a mannequin (one of those plastic or wood "dolls" dressed in stuff in shops") for displaying corsets or other such garments. I will try and make hat, tights and shirts versions too.
mannequin madman, hat: with this one I dare say I've already shaken the rust off. and with no artificial cleansers! this one is like the above, but for a mannequin fit for hats and other headgear. and no, it's not only a decap :P (well there are mannequins that are only from the neck up, but 1. they would defeate the purpose of making a madman and 2. they are more usually for wigs than hats). watch it till the end for the pose and some spastic waltzing gone wrong. Sorry, JV, but I don't want people flaming for this: I know that it doesn't fulfill my own definition of a madman, but this is a special case, since the point is to leave a specific shape... maybe I should think of another name for these replays...
Attached Files
2 mannequin madman, corset.rpl (260.9 KB, 6 views)
2 mannequin madman, hat.rpl (505.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Aug 16, 2008 at 02:36 PM. Reason: second replay
I refuse to grab.
-
this, I dare say, is a tight replay
here's one more. It's a mock of the term madman (as the shirt one will be, too), but I'm throwing it in for a complete set.

I'm making more today, but saving them for tomorrow's bump. I'm afraid I'll need one. just you and me again it seems.

there'll also be ones for wig (I figured out how to make it different from "hat"), shirt, boxers and strings, at the least

a perverted idea, I know, but that's the idea of it.

the replay needs no additional explanations, I think.
Attached Files
2 mannequin madman, tights.rpl (218.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Aug 16, 2008 at 05:11 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Lol. Strings? STRINGS?
I don't know about you, but I've never seen a boxer mannequin. :P

"Oh look honey, those boxers look perfect for you!"
"That stupid mannequin is obese-sized!"
"I know!"

Whoa. That behind-the-back splatterkick was awesome.
Haha! His hand hit your head!
Oh, and you seriously need to see a doctor, your spasms are worsening.