Toribash
Originally Posted by 17april
I am Zebra

You're zebra? (I know it's the replay name) hahahaha.

Now apple:
Mr.Sandman:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeehuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuw
First hit looked pretty funny, and the hand DM looked pretty random with the kick.
The punch looked funny too, and your position after the punch (frame 496) looked funnier.
Glute DM was nice, not funny this time. And the pec DM looked really random with the kick.
Liked the powerful of the DM, it was really clean and powerful. But not funny.
Pose was cool for me but you was stiff a bit, or like a stone.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
:c i was expecting a better cnc then that i actually thought i did really good
but thank you anyways ill take this as karma from cncing your replay poorly last time
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
Sorry bro, but I was something angry...

Really sorry for that, but this replay is pretty good, really, no joke. But you could've done some booms if so... So sorry again.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Sup old clan buddy! Man, your becoming a nice replay maker. :P

Mr. Sandman: It was fast, flowed rather well, pose was okay.
You seemed prey well conrolled, in my opinion, but I would have liked to see a boom or too. In some of the DM's it just looked like your limps collided with his, and that's why them DM'd. Sorry this CnC sounds weird xD
All and all, nice replay. 7.5/10
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Sorry bro, but I was something angry...

Really sorry for that, but this replay is pretty good, really, no joke. But you could've done some booms if so... So sorry again.

its allright i still <3 you
-----
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
Sup old clan buddy! Man, your becoming a nice replay maker. :P

Mr. Sandman: It was fast, flowed rather well, pose was okay.
You seemed prey well conrolled, in my opinion, but I would have liked to see a boom or too. In some of the DM's it just looked like your limps collided with his, and that's why them DM'd. Sorry this CnC sounds weird xD
All and all, nice replay. 7.5/10

thanks for the cnc man also hows the baby?
Last edited by Appledosa; Dec 30, 2012 at 07:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
I did a self spar and it went awsum
It took me 3 days to make this so some cnc and support would
be appreciated <3
also i figured since the fighters are clones
they should be equally skilled so
thats explains the ending i made
Attached Files
Apel - Clone.rpl (451.8 KB, 15 views)
Hey Apple, nice replay!

I loved the beggining, especially that spin. However I think u should not look like a noodle and just relax A TINY LITTLE BIT.

The fighting was quite entertaining and candy for the eye. Overall you did a good job!

I'm proud son.
Nice replay Apple c: its looking pretty fluid, would have been better if you finished it tho :c
( ˘ ³˘)