Prize: 500 TC
Knockout interval: 10 minutes
Tourney7
mod: lenshu3ng.tbm
Tourney8
mod: judo.tbm
Tourney9
mod: boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

You can have influence on what mods are played by sending me propositions, list of at least three mods you'd like to see on tourneys.

Last edited by Scorpio; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:30 AM.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
And why not? It's better for you, but not for others perhaps.

aikido most popular mod (always with biggest number of rooms in tb)

pic

also abd have ability for pointhold thing
greykido is fun as aikido but give u more space like ABD (also more chances to counter kick/shovel)
anyway if people will play good abd is ok too

maybe roataing mods abd/greki/aiki 15 mins with 10k prize
I thought this was nice at first.. turned out that it sucked.. I miss other mods doe.. just an opinion.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
I, personally, am ok with the idea, because alts can't farm TC off of tourneys, those people can now use their mains.
No sig here.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Worst idea 2k14 -_-

That is your 'opinion', the majority can hate, but a majority still likes it.
No sig here.
Well, to me, this is the worst change that happened in the servers. Why? Simple:

First, You just can't choose the mod you can play, that sounds like selfishness, why? Well, sometimes, you just want to change the mod, and well, you can't anymore.

Second, I'll never see my high ranked~low ranked friends in the tourney, i'll be obliged to play with my rank people, which sucks, you just don't have more differences.

Third, Well, I'm in the server room now, and, it's empty... Not even a poor lost soul there. I like, to play judo, And i know a bunch of people from Tourney4 old server, that played judo, because it is a simple mod, that you don't need to be a pro, to play, and you can have a lot of fun, just watching people being "judoed", I didn't saw judo being mentioned there, besides of a lot of other mods.

And for these motives, it looks like, every tourney player has been punished, and sentenced play a mod, you may not want, to people that you may not know, and wait half an hour, to play a tourney.
After this, I'm really considering leave toribash again, I know, that one player might not be important, But i'm pretty sure, that i'm not the only one.
Sorry If there's any English Mistake, Secondary Language.
Last edited by Nicolas; Oct 22, 2014 at 02:09 PM.
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU
Personally, I think the idea is great. The time for the 10k qi tourney is understandable but a little far fetched. I think 15 minutes would be much more reasonable and then making the times lower as the qi limit lowers.

E.g
Tourney 1 - 5 Minutes
Tourney 2 - 5 Minutes
Tourney 3 - 10 Minutes
Tourney 4 - 10 Minutes
Tourney 5 - 15 Minutes
Tourney 6 - 15 Minutes

Other than that, the new layout seems great.
-----
Originally Posted by NikolasREV View Post
Well, to me, this is the worst change that happened in the servers. Why? Simple:

First, You just can't choose the mod you can play, that sounds like selfishness, why? Well, sometimes, you just want to change the mod, and well, you can't anymore.

Second, I'll never see my high ranked~low ranked friends in the tourney, i'll be obliged to play with my rank people, which sucks, you just don't have more differences.

Third, Well, I'm in the server room now, and, it's empty... No even a poor lost soul there. I like, to play judo, And i know a bunch of people from Tourney4 old server, that played judo, because it is a simple mod, that you don't need to be a pro, to play, and you can have a lot of fun, just watching people being "judoed", I didn't saw judo being mentioned there, besides of a lot of other mods.

And for these motives, it looks like, every tourney player has been punished, and sentenced play a mod, you may not want, to people that you may not know, and wait half an hour, to play a tourney.
After this, I'm really considering leave toribash again, I know, that one player might not be important, But i'm pretty sure, that i'm not the only one.
Sorry If there's any English Mistake, Secondary Language.

At the time of that post, people living in America and Brazil will be sleeping because of the time zones and what not. I'm pretty sure that they make up the majority of the players in toribash. Also, you are given the opportunity to make your own rooms to play with your friends and there are also the public rooms. As for your point about judo, the judo tourneys were only a way to give away free money, the same reason why the jousting and twinswords tourneys were removed. If the changes mean you wish to leave toribash then so be it but never assume that people will back you, that's not always, if not never, the case.
Last edited by Miner; Oct 22, 2014 at 02:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin