Toribash
Original Post
Gift Exchange
I was thinking this year Mayb we could do something for chirstmas SInce no Other Game does Anything For holidays.
My idea was that we Could do A Gift Exchange for Christmas Example Tori buys a present for Uke an Uke does the same they meet up an Exchange gifts.I was thinking this would b good becaue then It would give Players to become closer with Other players an Would Bring the Toribash Community Closer. I hope this works out right.

If we Get Enough People 2 do this then We Could do it next year 2(:
Example:
You can only give between 1000-10000 TC, or give items worth that.
If u dont Know want to get u can always just send tc also(:
And Pm me if u want to be a Secret Santa(:

If u would Like to take part in this Leave a comment Below an i will Write ur name on the list of Particpants so far we have
Participants:
Meres
SoundPush
Gradeger
DragonBreath
Wesley
AkatSuki
JakDRipper
KillertheCook
PurAngel
voicelence
Enit
Aero121
pusga
MrJingles1
Last edited by SoundPush; Dec 21, 2011 at 04:02 PM.
I would liek to play :S
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Anybody can look at the transaction history and find their secret santa.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
With the hoster's consentiment, I will be closing this. The gm group will take care of the gifts sending, and the gift recieving too. All the items already sent will be taken into account, by tonight a gm will be remaking the thread for a fact of officialness.