Endurance Onslaught 6.0
There's nothing wrong with me, and that's wrong.

In a more serious note, I'm failing at school D:
i bite my finger nails and i have a weak ass immune system which is always a bitch to deal with
Inactive Due to RL Issues.
But I still love [l]. I also love you.
I got a skin condition since I was born. It's called eczema. I'm glad I don't have too much of it. And, problems with choosing the right decision at school...
I'm addicted to money and toribash
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Y'all with acne. For some reason I have nearly no acne (A bump on my cheek, that's it). My grandma thinks it's my Greek heritage, but she way too proud of her nationality, so Iunno if that's the reason. (Btw, she was born in new mexico lolololololo)
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
No one ever notices me.

Then do something to get noticed.
There's nothing stopping you.

(Keep in mind of the rules though.)
BAD LUCK
Hmmmmmm Ive been sick since 12th of november of 2010 with a type of cough that can stay with you for up to 6 years.Amazingly overactive imagination.i mean seriously,I can close my eyes and see a whole movie however i want it.and i once saw a scary pic in my mind and it scares me shitless to this day.

Also kinda overweight,but that could be because because of the coughing i named earlier.Oh and I am wayyyyyy to in love with my girlfriend,i dont knw what will happen if she ever broke up with me