Toribash
I love tk. But you are right somehow. I don't play ranked. I still wish this mod won't vanish for I believe it is the purest form of toribash we have.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
TK is the only mod where you can get DM'd for extending your limbs too quickly...

Are we going to forget about people dming themselves in abd and lenshu?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
every time someone breaks their wrist in tk and complains about it I become more powerful
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post

It doesn't happen as often though brother!

Also, sorry Erth nothing personal! I am sure it is wild to get on and see a revolt started around your mod.
Last edited by Beta; Sep 8, 2023 at 09:38 PM.
Son of the Serpant
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post

You can't DM yourself in the same way as TK. When you play TK, your opponent is deadly, the floor is deadly, the ring is deadly, the air is deadly.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
You can't DM yourself in the same way as TK. When you play TK, your opponent is deadly, the floor is deadly, the ring is deadly, the air is deadly.

Facts.
Son of the Serpant
Then just play more carefully? I dont find myself with selfdming myself without a logical reason behind it
4PF
Originally Posted by Thugs View Post
Then just play more carefully? I dont find myself with selfdming myself without a logical reason behind it

The point is not them being illogical it's there are to many ways to do so making the mod not a reliable way to show skill. There is not enough time to test anything. You only have the first strike, given both the players are skilled in the mod. You are not going to want to let your opponent strike again, obviously that means your first strike needs to hit hard and if you are not bad they usually will meaning your opponent now has to worry about dojo self dm, and striking all while not flexing to hard to dm.

It is not a skill thing at all.
Son of the Serpant