Toribash
wise words from our former leader [xp]Justin
okay so guess who i found today yep ^

ingame

click>

but wait theres more

he said waaahhhh

I still take texture requests for usd
Well. That's a thing. Seems a bit harsh, I was never in xp, but Justin is my friend, I just haven't talked to him in ages.

i understand completly with where hes coming from im just showing people his statements
Huh Im so heart broken to see what has happened to Justin but guys I'm really big on this rule spam is what kills unofficial clans no matter how much pages of posts if half of them are spam were not official so please keep post on topic and lengthy For some members this is not a problem to some it is so guys please keep post useful.I think we might need forum moderators to check post if we have lots of member and leader and Co leader are over overwhelmed, You know just members willing to help out
the only real "spam" was the good lucks i didnt really consider that spam its nice to know people are rooting for us to grow as a clan and im always on the forums as sad as it may seem i monitor alot of forums for posts so i think ill do good watching over this thread
Yeah that was it a few post were spam but it's fine yes moderating now would be good frankly we only have a few members at the moment but I just want to say thank you sub and kill and Master etc for your hard work in the forums, posting etc etc
Well when I think of aqua I think of water so about a droplet of water? Or rain drop idk it's just a thought the only thing that came to head