Ranking
NEW YO
hey guys I'm lilly or my irl name (sarina) I'm new to this clan and would like to introduce myself. I'm 10 years old and I take Tae kwon do a style of martial arts easier to say. I love animals and I love warring on TB. I beat WAPOW in a warring with my old clan before. after that I took a year break from TB because it kinda got boring. but now im back in action. but im not as good as a fighter as before. before I looked like a epic fighter. now I look like a fish that's trying to get back into the water lol. anyways that's all I'm going to tell all of you for right now bye guys! XOXO
I might possibly play every now and then and war for you guys ;3 (still not really active but yeah)
HI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Originally Posted by lillystar View Post
hey guys I'm lilly or my irl name (sarina) I'm new to this clan and would like to introduce myself. I'm 10 years old and I take Tae kwon do a style of martial arts easier to say. I love animals and I love warring on TB. I beat WAPOW in a warring with my old clan before. after that I took a year break from TB because it kinda got boring. but now im back in action. but im not as good as a fighter as before. before I looked like a epic fighter. now I look like a fish that's trying to get back into the water lol. anyways that's all I'm going to tell all of you for right now bye guys! XOXO

Welcome to Team Impact Lilly
hope u gonna have a great time m8
-----
Originally Posted by diggerfinn View Post
I might possibly play every now and then and war for you guys ;3 (still not really active but yeah)
HI

Welcome back digger c; plox get yer ass active
Last edited by Mafi; Jul 1, 2015 at 10:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
R.I.P, I'm just "one of us".
I'll be fighting to get my place as war manager back Vaar ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Originally Posted by diggerfinn View Post
R.I.P, I'm just "one of us".
I'll be fighting to get my place as war manager back Vaar ;)

Im pretty sure u will bud the ranks list is poorly set up... i will change alot about it when i get to know the members moar
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Vaar View Post
Im pretty sure u will bud the ranks list is poorly set up... i will change alot about it when i get to know the members moar

moar you say? hmm... i can also help with this
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
Originally Posted by Holo View Post
I give you guys a warning. Keep your members out of me or teach them some manners.

Hahahahahaha, u mad?

Btw, you came to me bby
Last edited by TheEziox; Jul 3, 2015 at 08:16 AM.
Originally Posted by Vaar View Post

Hey vaar me again. I think we should get the system up and running soon. You should take like an hour to get all our clan stuff set up. Also I would luv 2 b a Recruiter plz ^-^
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.