Toribash
Originally Posted by Friis View Post
hey superbank can u try to make me a white head with only 2 angry red eyes and my name at the back of the head pls ? iŽll give 500 - 1000 tcs

Sorry, that doesn't sound like something I'd want to do. Try asking Stupinator because he said he wants more projects.
heres the uke head u needed.... didnt kno how else to send it so i hope it dont get infraction for being off topic...
Attached Files
head.tga (48.0 KB, 14 views)
If you make the grid of the world black and white... ill pay 1k

have the background white, and the rest black

Edit: Actually, drop that request... found the head i want already
Last edited by viscolex; Jul 15, 2008 at 05:32 AM.
[TPA]

I am the property of PorcupineJim

[TTF] - The Council Leader
I could try making a new head for you speedy. Send details in pm. Dentian we spoke over the game about it.

Current work schedule:

1. Finish Hoodlums head/Finish new head
2. Do Phosphines text set(figure out if I want to do it or not)/Start new text set idea

Sorry if I work a bit slow. ^^;

And thank you again Nig. The game was lacking a bit of personality without ukes head.
Last edited by superbank; Jul 15, 2008 at 07:48 AM.
*bow* dear my master hope you can come back to toribash
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
*bows agian* i well take your lefts from the places that i can take it from i will remember you as master Air GrassHoper. *double post*

User infracted and thread closed. This has been inactive since July '08.
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 5, 2009 at 09:51 PM.
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!