Toribash
Too generic.
The split did look phenomenal, but the next kick was generic, the next one was also generic, and the last kick was generic.
The pose was great though.

You have some great booms, but I see that everyday.

7.7/10
oh yeah
Since it has been like 1 year since I updated this thread, I'm going to bump this with newer stuff
Attached Files
#NagatosOpenerChallenge1.rpl (430.9 KB, 23 views)
yooo in splitcapshit that first punch was cool as hell

took you a while to transition into the jump decap but the it was cool once you did it

very smooth and deliberate overall pretty nice dude
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
lol my last post in this thread is awful
the decap is like a razor on the foot skeet replay, didnt even look like it had an impact on the head

the opener and split in the second replay are very stylish, love how they look
rest was a bit slow but its a minor complaint i think
nice stuff
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
yooo in splitcapshit that first punch was cool as hell

took you a while to transition into the jump decap but the it was cool once you did it

very smooth and deliberate overall pretty nice dude

Oh didn't expect such a good comment, thank you!

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
lol my last post in this thread is awful
the decap is like a razor on the foot skeet replay, didnt even look like it had an impact on the head

the opener and split in the second replay are very stylish, love how they look
rest was a bit slow but its a minor complaint i think
nice stuff

Yea, I'm not that good with speed n stuffs, already trying to improve that.. thanks!

This is a short replay again. I was trying to get a decap with that second kick for like an hour. Couldn't get it
Attached Files
Kevin - Manipulatesssss.rpl (176.7 KB, 11 views)
I really think I've lost the ability to work a couple of hours on a single replay. halp
Attached Files
Kevin - BBBBBBBOYV2.rpl (148.2 KB, 13 views)
Kevinfailz0r3.rpl (154.7 KB, 9 views)
Manipulatesssss
Spinny openers are coo, but I think you overextended your abs. Lift was freaking cool considering the gravity. Liked the kicks, would prefer the second one to be a decap but I doubt it's possible so good job. The finishing trick was almost good but the landing was so so tbh D:
BBBBBBBOYV2
I liked your moves, but there wasn't a whole lot in terms of destruction, and destruction is what I like in replays. There I would prefer you to have at least 3 dm's in the first kick, or maybe you could go for more dm's afterwards. Also posing was a bit twitchy.
Kevinfailz0r3
You hit your had on uke. Do I even need to mention that? Otherwise I can't find anything wrong with this one, good job.
Smirvodkanoff
This one felt like you only went for the dm's and not for the moves. Most of the time you were in a very weird pose. Overall, dm's - good, moves - eh.
golf