Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Pick your favorite Replay to detemine the placing!
6 Votes / 6.59%
7 Votes / 7.69%
6 Votes / 6.59%
4 Votes / 4.40%
6 Votes / 6.59%
9 Votes / 9.89%
29 Votes / 31.87%
2 Votes / 2.20%
19 Votes / 20.88%
3 Votes / 3.30%
Voters: 91. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Top 10 Replays Of February 2009- JUDGING
Ok heres how the judging works. The judges have decided on these replays but its up to YOU to decide the order!
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
*bump*

>.>
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
Originally Posted by Engraze View Post
Ugh, now I'm being accused of bribing, cheating and whatnot... Whatever, just give Oracle 1st place and fukken ban me already =_=

Yeah, good idea.

This happens all the time, it's quite annoying, but they seem to get away with it.
And "they" know exactly who they are.
I hope there is something that can be done about it.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
I remove myself from this comp. It's the only way I can keep my good name, besides I don't like being insulted by raging kids.
I remove myself from this comp. It's the only way I can keep my good name, besides I don't like being insulted by raging kids.

I'm glad you've seen the light and ammended the errors of your ways.
Halleluiah.
Engraze, I suggest not to do that and make voting public next time. And you really deserve the 1st prize, more than any on the list here (maybe except oracle only).

And Dr_Strangelove, shame on you. You act like a poor sluggard, making stupid threads in my clan forum.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
You can win singleplayer tournaments by getting all Russian players to vote on your replays, even if they suck.
I hope you're proud of deteriorating the credibility of the tournament voting system.
This lack of honesty is just appalling.

But if I have my way, you will not get away with it anymore.
You're pathetic.
Have a nice day.

P.S: By the way, I will not revisit this thread, so flame me all you like.
As if I would give a shit about what you say anyway, it has no meaning.
Maybe you should make an opinion poll on me, and fix it like you do with every other one. xD

I'm glad you've seen the light and ammended the errors of your ways.
Halleluiah.

You seem to be a little slow, so I will explain it to you in simple words. All I did was digging some of my old replays and posting it in the comp thread. Neither did I choose the replay for the voting, nor did I tell anyone to vote for me.

Why do I have feeling, I'm wasting my time?
You seem to be a little slow, so I will explain it to you in simple words. All I did was digging some of my old replays and posting it in the comp thread. Neither did I choose the replay for the voting, nor did I tell anyone to vote for me.

Why do I have feeling, I'm wasting my time?

You are wasting your time if you think you are going to persuade me that there is no corruption here, do you honestly take us all for fools?

Originally Posted by Hector View Post
And you really deserve the 1st prize, more than any on the list here

Do you honestly believe that? I seriously cannot trust you to give an honest opinion any longer, which is really sad.
Also happy birthday.
You are wasting your time if you think you are going to persuade me that there is no corruption here, do you honestly take us all for fools?

The hell I know? The poll is not transparent for that matter. At least for me. One more time, don't blame me with your russiaphobian conspiracy theories, it's boring.

P.S. Was there corruption, when they elected Bush? xD (Or anything, in this world...)
i think having a council of judges that vote in private would probably be a better idea =\

too bad the votes are also not shown
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
The hell I know? The poll is not transparent for that matter. At least for me. One more time, don't blame me with your russiaphobian conspiracy theories, it's boring.

P.S. Was there corruption, when they elected Bush? xD (Or anything, in this world...)

Huh?
I'm English matey, not sure why you're bringing Bush into this... O.o

And yeah, I'll be backing having a private council to rate replays.
Obviously you guys won't object to this if you are so sure that your replays deserve to win.
I just find it just so sad that it might have to come to this, but great suggestion Loloholic.