Toribash
Original Post
Grip sounds
Grips sound plays when you character grips the other player.

I've added it to the store today, price 5000 tc.

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=71

Upload a shorter wave file, wait for it to sync to your custom directory and it will play online for you an other players to hear.

It only plays when your character grips, not your opponent.
:|
Look in hampas inventory. There's loads of sound items that need implementing. There's going to be different sounds for dms, neck fractures, neck dms, and so on. I mean as in I think there's 3 different sounds just for dms. I'm too lazy to check though.
Just give it time, all thy dreams shall be granted. Hampa has loads of other stuff to do as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
:|
Look in hampas inventory. There's loads of sound items that need implementing. There's going to be different sounds for dms, neck fractures, neck dms, and so on. I mean as in I think there's 3 different sounds just for dms. I'm too lazy to check though.
Just give it time, all thy dreams shall be granted. Hampa has loads of other stuff to do as well.

Checked hampa's inventory and found this, and I have no idea of what this would do.

And personally, I don't like that much sounds, it will make a match become a music.
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Sweet, Its nice to come back to this game, I took a break for 6-8 months and when I came back I found all these changes!!! its nice to see that the game is still running strong
Heard a coin from Mario while I was being gipped
-----
Gripped*
Last edited by ConVak12; Apr 3, 2013 at 03:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Abandoned...
YAY more sound effects
well why not add decap sound (when you get decapitated)
-----
vortex click on his name there in extra you can see his inventory
Last edited by Karstnator; Apr 27, 2013 at 01:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I know right, Even specific ones too, like pain 1, pain 2, damage 1 ,damage 2 etc..I really wanted to know what will toribash will be the next 10 years...
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.