Toribash
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
we still dont like goths

how do you be the place where strawberry switchblade forms but you dont like goths
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
my country lets me buy guns so that i can have mexican standoffs with home invaders

GOD BLESS AMERICA
-----
it's also home to millions of armchair close quarters combat enthusiasts who think killing someone who could potentially kill you in your own home while stealing your belongings is immoral and, like, totally not pog, brah.

it's not murder, brah, its just natural selection, brah.
Last edited by skizz; Oct 26, 2022 at 07:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The united states is almost as big as Europe. Most Europeans cannot cite our states very well. Most Americans cannot cite European countries very well.

Knowing the country of "America" is not like knowing "Norway".

Europeans drink more dark tea than Americans, so they are more susceptible to kidney stones.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by max View Post
Fucking sucks man and it's the fact that it won't change any time soon... the riots are fucked.

peace wall is the only thing keeping the country intact, we don't even have a government anymore
SMALLMOTHGIRLS #FREEAKINA
England fought the shortest war in history.
The war was called the Anglo Zanzibar War which is the shortest war in history won by the British, it essentially lasted about 45mins from 9am where 500 people from Zanzibar was killed and only 1 British marine was injured, Zanzibar ended up surrendering. (This was in like the late 1890's) 1 of many, losers