Toribash
so hey, my name is Rudy and i'm 16 years old. sorry if i do error on my sentence is because am canadien and the english is hard so let's talk about me i love snowbord i do love skate to. I'm not gonna lie but i do have a lot of popularity in my highschool my hobbie is to play video game but go out side wtih my friend we do trampoline and skate is pretty cool. so now let's talk about toribash so i have this game in 2015 but i stop play it during a long time is why my ratio is small and my belt to i do have a lot of skill but sometime i do mistake and i lose i think i'm a player i don't do noob move every time i try my best to win. oh and i creat all my op
Rouges App
Hello my name is Maria Aka Phoenix I am 14 Years old i am female aswell . I do youtube videos as well as streams (277 subs on youtube)
I and want to help rouge to get noticed by making videos and also to give you that extra bit of help . i originally started toribash in 2014 but quit for a year but now its my favorite game and i play it 24 / 7 . I am also very active on the website and im normally active on my pms but not too much . Thank You For Reading : Ps im a brown belt but originally a black
Last edited by PhoenixGG; May 24, 2016 at 12:28 AM.
Originally Posted by PhoenixGG View Post
Hello my name is Maria Aka Phoenix I am 14 Years old i am female aswell . I do youtube videos as well as streams (277 subs on youtube)
I and want to help rouge to get noticed by making videos and also to give you that extra bit of help . i originally started toribash in 2014 but quit for a year but now its my favorite game and i play it 24 / 7 . I am also very active on the website and im normally active on my pms but not too much . Thank You For Reading : Ps im a brown belt but originally a black

Accepted, skill was good ingame, welcome to Rogue.
Originally Posted by swag20 View Post
Hey Writer Youve been pretty active in recruiting GREAT JOB

Thanks m8, I try to do my job
i can provide almot any of ur needs but dont excpect me to win everytime

twin swords

night time

nu not really

twice a week

i was introduced to tori by my ex started playing one july 24th

i can play piano im 12 male hobbies gaming sports none social groups steam WJSN (cosmic girls)
Originally Posted by blooooppp View Post
i can provide almot any of ur needs but dont excpect me to win everytime

twin swords

night time

nu not really

twice a week

i was introduced to tori by my ex started playing one july 24th

i can play piano im 12 male hobbies gaming sports none social groups steam WJSN (cosmic girls)

Little bit of a lazy ap but i'll accept it, we'll need to work on your ingame skills but you've got room to grow, not the best player but you will do.
Welcome to rogue
What do you have to offer The Rogues?
Listen I know i might not be as good as you all are but to The Rogues I can bring a will, a drive to not give up and I wont give up. I will practice every day if thats what it takes.
What's you favorite mod?
My favorite mod is wushu, because there is so many ways to go about winning.
How often do you play?
I play pretty much everyday especially now that it is summer.
Do you post regularly in forums?
I did not before but i will start now that i have more time to.
Do you check and respond to your PMs?
Yes I always check and respond to PMs.
Tell us about your Toribash experience.
I have played Toribash before with another account, I honestly was going to give it up but I realized that isn't the person I am. So I made this account and been playing since.

I am 14 and I know I may be young but im more mature than other kids my age. I like to do parkour, play football and I also like to play instruments such as the guitar, piano, cello and the saxophone. I'm more of a outside person infact i'm currently writing this outside my house right now lol, but don't think that anytime i won't rush inside to fight for you guys.
We are trying but we are being pretty restrictive we it but nice app i,ll let my co,leader writ3r decide