Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by borjon View Post
Name:Christian
Belt:3er dan black belt.
Playercard:

BestMod:Aikido big dojo.
Skills: (replay making, Art, Etc)I can do some head but nothing really cool im a really good in aikido big dojo if you whant test me.
Why you want to join:This clan have good status and looks great.
Tell us a little about yourself:Im 16 year old i live in mexico my gmt is -7 and i speak 2 languages spanish and english

Well Kam said you were pretty good ingame so ill go on his word. Welcome to the Clan. But always post on the clan thread ok
Originally Posted by thetiger01 View Post
Name:John
Belt:green,someone hacked my account(blackbelt),)
Playercard:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/thetiger01.png
BestMod:judo
Skills: (replay making, Art, Etc):i am good at marketing
Why you want to join:I want to join because i want to do my best in making this clan better
Tell us a little about yourself:Hello my name is john,im from philippines(GMT+8 ) i have been playing for like a month or two(only 4 days on this account)I am very jolly and i can get along with people well,i go to forums everyday and i play ingame two days a week
i have won 2 tourneys,and i know my posts are crappy but ill do my best to make it go higher

i hope i filled all your requirements,
hope i get in

Im sorry there's something about your app that just doesn't seem right. Its a no from me sorry.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
That they are my friend :]
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Hey I am rocketmanj. I wish to join Angels Of Destruction because I want to be part of its uprising. I am 17 and play in game almost all the time. I have been part of 4 clans but 3 of them all have died (-Decap,-An.A, and -EMO,). I left Fyre do to personal reasons. I am not as forum active as I was before because again a personal reasons. I am very skilled at aikido but im not saying I am the best. I understand this is a very poor freeform app so I understand if it gets a no.
Love me or Hate me at least you Care
Originally Posted by rocketmanj View Post
Hey I am rocketmanj. I wish to join Angels Of Destruction because I want to be part of its uprising. I am 17 and play in game almost all the time. I have been part of 4 clans but 3 of them all have died (-Decap,-An.A, and -EMO,). I left Fyre do to personal reasons. I am not as forum active as I was before because again a personal reasons. I am very skilled at aikido but im not saying I am the best. I understand this is a very poor freeform app so I understand if it gets a no.

Your the first one to try to new app style. I think you did ok. I will test you in-game then we can discuss it further from there :]

/jo AoD
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
Originally Posted by rocketmanj View Post

T'was better than my first attemp at a freeform app

Anywho, I can see Irm's already invited you, so welcome to AoD
Hi there irman and kame,i will make 2 kind of app

Paragraph
im here to apply for membership.I am 2nd dan black,my current tc is around 200-300 tc(yeah im in poor condition).I am aikido and Judo master(you can test me if you want),i have skills at making an avvy,but unfortunately i can't provide an exaple now,cause im not in my computer.About myself,im 14 years old,live in indonesia,2nd son from 5 siblings.I want to request to be second co-leader,but if i can't just put me in normal member.I already lead a clan before,but nfrtunately i didn't have any knowledge back then,so it's died.Now,im the leader of [HoN]Home Of Ninja(Org).I already have been in [Guardians] and [Aeon],reason why i left is
[Aeon]=I didn't feel that clan is for me
[Guardians]=Since armin0 quit everyone changes so i quited

Applications
Name:Tricerafi
GMT:+7
Raason i want to join:im requesting to be second co-leader,i already have knowledge on leading,but if you can't pick me as your second co-leader,jut put me anywhere you like,and i'll provide things that you need
Activity:im all around player so i active ingame,IRC,and forum
About myself:I'm 2nd son from 5 siblings,i live in Indonesia

that's all i hope you enjoy my app,and sorry if there any grammatical error,im still learning grammar
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Definitely the best app we've had so far. Grammar's a little iffy, though, but not the worst I've seen.

Well, I sorta know you, don't think I've seen you ingame, but it's a yes from me.
As for the 2nd co-leader status, you're gonna have to talk to Irm about that one
Even without an app it really doesnt matter he is in automatically. Kam post below and you get your 1337th post.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.