Ranking
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I'd have thought people would be used to modern sites crawling by now... >.>

You all could... Y'know... Set flash to run at a lower quality since your computers obviously can't handle it... Just a thought. ;)

And yeah, some things run badly or look wrong on different browsers. But that's just the way it is, IMO the TB forum looks like washed out crap on IE etc.

I can go to other sites using flash easily without any problems, it was only TB forum lagging for me.
Originally Posted by Teurastaja View Post
I can go to other sites using flash easily without any problems, it was only TB forum lagging for me.

Perhaps something to do with it being in 3D...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Balls. I liked it. Now it looks like there is something missing where it should have been. And ew, no, please don't use a gif, gifs look like shit 99% of the time. Animated pngs or whatever look better though...

Anyways, balls, to all of you for killing this. I don't understand at all how one little flash animation could have somehow sent your browser to a crawl yet you probably all use myspace or some other site that has so much flash it almost makes me sick, and I wont get into reiterating about scripts and settings :/

just balls.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Balls. I liked it. Now it looks like there is something missing where it should have been. And ew, no, please don't use a gif, gifs look like shit 99% of the time. Animated pngs or whatever look better though...

Anyways, balls, to all of you for killing this. I don't understand at all how one little flash animation could have somehow sent your browser to a crawl yet you probably all use myspace or some other site that has so much flash it almost makes me sick, and I wont get into reiterating about scripts and settings :/

just balls.

AFAIK it was removed so that it could be optimised / made collapsible. I'm fairly sure it will return.
:D
Yeah this achievement thing and who wins fights lags my comp. seeing as i have dialup it freezes me occasionally. And i dont give a damn about other peoples achievements.
~Ivory.. Feel the Bass, Feel the Vibes, Listen to the Dj... Trance a one in a lifetime experience.
Originally Posted by deady View Post

just balls.

I didn't say it wasn't a nice idea,but at least let it be collapsible,so the people that don't want it can remove it.
Your messed up world enthrills me
well hello user options!

we do have a profile page right? we could setup what we want to display on our pages when we log on. Honestly, stop bitchin' and try thinking of solutions once in a while

good workout