Toribash
tidak hack - i love it when people do smothing new and unexpected

and this one is fucking cool. simplistic but still awesome

10/10
Giving a "hand" for skeets.
opener was simple, but that was crazy

both kicks were beautifully pulled off

just wish that there was something more powerful to finish it off, felt empty towards the end
beware
the goblin
Ok so, this is for the opener event.
I'm going to actually try this time so I need some help on this
CNC IS REAAALLY APPRECIATED AND WILL BE RETURNED
Attached Files
~Wow I can't boom.rpl (222.9 KB, 29 views)
I think the ending is lacking.rpl (195.1 KB, 32 views)
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Ok, hi.
I like I think the ending is lacking more than wow I can't boom.
The opener was weird but I liked it, I don't liked how you twitched hardcore with your arm at frame 465-450
Manipulation was very nice, split was cool, the end is what I liked the most, the back heel decap was a nice touch.
8.9999/10 gj
the end is lacking: Very good manipulation, the punch was a punch, the thing that impressed me the most was the fact that you were able to manipulate Uke so fast (manips aren't my strong suit)...The last kick would look so much better as a boom (i think you know this) and I mean that for both of them.....
Shaken Baby Syndrome
The end is definitely lacking. Everything up to the split was awesome, sweet flow great movement, but then after the split you sort of lacked it for a second. Through most of the replay you were really spinning and fast, but when you went in for the grab you were really smooth and long movements.
It's like you changed your style halfway through. Also, the decap was weak, you definitely could've gotten some amazing dms on the chest there.
Other one was okay I guess, nothing amazing but still nice.
Get that full chest boom m8.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
z
Attached Files
~Dms are real.rpl (295.3 KB, 32 views)
~Otter.rpl (248.6 KB, 23 views)
cnc pls, will return asap.
dms are real: the first two hits are great, really accurate and fast. the next hit wasnt nearly as elegant, with that grab and your whole body turning around. the dms were very impressive though
i think i would have prefered if you grabbed the knee stub with an extended hand and kept the grab during the kick
completely unnecessary knee dm at the end imo. made you do an awkward transition

still a nice replay

otter: i dont fucking shit about tricking sorry
i thought it was weird how you placed your left arm on the ground at 590 and then used it to level yourself so you could place the right arm later though. both at the same time would have been prettier imo
oh yeah