Ranking
I have played alot of scary crap and games and one thing thats always wierd is that in every scary game u hear someone or.....something....... singing a little kid song like twinkle twinkle and in bioshock the lil sisters sung kid songs And i Hate games that look like there fine then out of nowhere a Face or something pops out of nowhere but thats just me but the scariest one was in L4D i was playing at night and i was in blood harvest and i was in the crop area then the music started again and i was scared as hell then a tank pops out of nowhere and after that couple of games I saw a witch and a bot (I HATE EM) shoves me into it and it said i startled it next time im fuc*ing killing the bots first lol
Back in business
Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
Oh snap scary game bro.

dtwonfire: Ever heard of a full stop?

So liek, I just finished Dead Space. Was pretty darn scary.

He used like, Seventeen.
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
I think the scariest games are the ones that just fuck with your mind. Like Fear, System shock, eternal darkness etc etc.

F.E.A.R yeah,it fucks your brains hard.
Like when you are in an tunnel or someting the wall from your back keeps getting closer.when i saw i was like "WHA' ?!" or when you are walking in blood O_o..
Centuries Of Damn
when I was young, the redead in LOZ ocarina of time always scared me because their moaning.
I'm older now and find it silly.

then I played half-life 2.

the level "don't go to ravenhomn"
there are a few reasons why that level is SABS.

1. there are mutalated corpses on giant wooden stakes burning.
2. the headcrab zombie moan is pretty scary. especially when you turn around in the dark and theres one behind you.
3.just kinda everything in HL 2 is creepy. the buildings, the people but mostly.....
4. another kind of headcrab zombie. the fast headcrab zombie.
think of a werewolf zombie with it's stomach torn open with the scariest warcry ever.
after I heard THAT. I always turned off my computers volume in dark places.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say