Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Mrama View Post
Did I fucking say that music was about money? Read and understand someones argument before you start to explain yours

Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Hbecause posting it the other 4 times didn't get to him.

Originally Posted by Conjurer View Post
It got to me, but that is your opinion. You hyprocryte.

Turn down the intensity people, it's a slippery slope to a flame war. The atmosphere is starting to feel like the debate forum, so cool off.
Last edited by Guv_na; Jul 17, 2009 at 02:43 AM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not embarassing myself. You only think that because I attacked your beloved genre. It was mean't to be a debate as well. The only reason why I made it other than ranting which makes it ever so more of a debate. The music that I think you listen to is the real embarassment.
Hyprocryte? Arguemnt? There is a fucking spell check ffs, and what the fuck are you talking about? I swear, you also said that I am unqualified to talk about this? Last time I checked IT WAS MY FUCKING RIGHT. please Conjurer just stop before you dig a an even deeper hole for yourself. If you are going to come here and start ranting about which type of music is better you are just as guilty as any other dumb fuck who has tried to change the whole world to their liking by force. I say so because if you didn't want to get into a flame war and huge over dramatic arguments like this then you should have never started this thread.

Edit: Sorry Guv_Na didnt see your post and I really want this guy to read what a I said.
Hi it's Praeter
i like rap it has good beats just sometimes the words suck
I RECHARGE GIRLS IF U KNOW WAT I MEAN
BABY CALL ME MR.SPAMALOT dude hanz0=anger issues lol jk darkkira=awsome
K I don't like your music either. Should I start a thread about it saying how much it sucks?

Because

The music that I think you listen to is the real embarassment.

[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Mrama View Post
Hyprocryte? Arguemnt? There is a fucking spell check ffs, and what the fuck are you talking about? I swear, you also said that I am unqualified to talk about this? Last time I checked IT WAS MY FUCKING RIGHT. please Conjurer just stop before you dig a an even deeper hole for yourself. If you are going to come here and start ranting about which type of music is better you are just as guilty as any other dumb fuck who has tried to change the whole world to their liking by force. I say so because if you didn't want to get into a flame war and huge over dramatic arguments like this then you should have never started this thread.

Edit: Sorry Guv_Na didnt see your post and I really want this guy to read what a I said.

I'm not tryin to shape everyones views to mine. I hate conformity. I just want this genre dead. That is it. This isn't a flame war. You are a hyprocryte. I am too, but in a different way. I also don't have spell check on. And don't correct my spelling if you say ffs. Again that makes you more of a hypocrite.

Sometimes the rhyming could be cool in rap, but sometimes it's just to fast to even make a word that they are saying.

User was infracted and banned for a day for infraction build-up for this post. (Useless post.)
Last edited by RedDevil; Jul 17, 2009 at 11:26 AM.
lets let music do the talking? here is rap that actually has stuff to say.
and actually sometimes the art of the genre is the distortion of voices.

Hi it's Praeter