Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
The Great [Blood] Logo Event
Blood Logo Event

So, I'm Hopea, a leader of the clan Blood. We just got official today.
So, I'm here to announce an event or maybe a competition.
We need a logo. So this an/a event/competition is about making us one.
What we want to see? Well, the word Blood ofc.
Blood, (I like vampire as a blood color).
Anything else? Up to you.

Judging

We will ask the clan members for their opinions, but Toni and I are the main judges.

The Prize

The most interesting part eh? The winner gets 50k tc (=50 000 tc) and his/her name in our Friends List.

Other Information and Rules.

Anyone is free to take part in this event.
If you are in the Black List, this is the perfect opportunity to get out of there.
This thread might (and propably will) get updated.

End date!

The end date has been chosen. It is the 14th of September (year 2009 ofc). 12.00.00 GMT.
Last edited by Hopea; Sep 6, 2009 at 07:04 PM.
Clan Blood Leader
Well, ok I got no more ideas so gl to everyone else.
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
If its a logo then its safe to assume you are looking for a small image, around 200x200 right?

Well, if it's well made and banner style it can be bigger too. I quess.

NGatiVe: It looks nice but... doesn't just feel like something we could use.
Clan Blood Leader
/facepalm
The yin-yang symbol has absolutely nothing to do with the clan, I just like it because I like black and white.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by sampandora View Post
any thing i should add? mabye ukes head with a ton of blood

Idk, the number of entries hasn't been limited so you can do it if you want to.

But seriously, I've given you some info on what I want and told the rest is up to you. Still I'm constanly getting questions asking should I do this or that. We are not paying 50k for doing what we say, we want you to be creative.
Clan Blood Leader
ok so i have a floor a banner i will make a shop banner and possably a siggy

banner:

floor:<----- i will change grey to white if you pick mine

Shop banner (soon):

Siggy (soon) <----Click it to go to [DSC]Blood :

i dont care if you say we dont want these (they are free of chage! only 50k (like u promised)
Last edited by sampandora; Sep 5, 2009 at 01:25 AM.
<Insert Cucumer here>
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
I like guitarookid's logo the most, it has creepiness in it. Background looks like a floor where has happened huge bloody accident, and otherwise it has insaneness in it.
But still, it's not what I was waiting for.

Also, holy shit guitarookid, haven't seen you in ages! :o

And again, thanks for the congratulations! We really appreciate it.

I think we should keep this going until we can find the right one...

I am a ghost, destined to disappear, and appear when you least expect me. You will be seeing me more often, as I've decided to become much more active... But know that I've been watching the forums for a while... Waiting for my chance to return, and here it is.
XD... That being said, thank you, it took me quite a bit of work to finish up. I'm not sure if I'll win, I just wanted to take a crack at it-- I'm a noob when it comes to art.
Either way, I'm glad that you liked it~! Know that I'm working on something else for you guys, something that you'll both enjoy. Anyway! I hope everything's been great! I'm glad that you still remember me.