Toribash
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Those things look awesome, but how much are they? O.o

The first thing in the post I put was the link, and for this very reason. The ones I got were $85 though they have other versions for more or less

Edit: Oh yeah, and I think it helped with my posture or something too based off the fact that when I walk with earbuds hanging off my shirt they no longer sway back and forth wildly like they did in normal shoes, now they stay in 1 place almost not moving. Also my posture just feels generally better
Last edited by isaac; Apr 28, 2011 at 04:27 AM.
You should really just go barefoot. Your body Isn't supposed to have shoes on.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
It's rather difficult to go barefoot in public places, NinjaBent. These shoes are much much better than normal ones for me and sometimes I forget I'm even wearing them.
There's a kid at my school who wears these shoes. Those were the first time I had ever seen them.
Then everyone in class starts ranting about them, pretty funny.
I'd like to a famous youtuber. =3
You like COD? --- >MONTAGE<
I sometimes go barefoot in public places. Just be sure your feet aren't dirty.
Yes they might stare at you. So what? You're probably not going to see these random people again.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
k just becarefull
these things have no padding like traditional shoes and can lead to somekind of stress fractures i did research on these about a year ago, cuz i thought they looked cool heres a site

http://www.podiatry-arena.com/podiat...ad.php?t=48566

also another article

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/cambr...9/youre_crazy/
Last edited by sirkill1; May 1, 2011 at 09:45 AM.
🫷🦚🫸
Seems like a waste to me. They may be comfortable but they looks ridiculous. Being comfortable is the same argument that people who wear Crocs make.

Also, if you want to feel barefoot, just don't wear any shoes.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Seems like a waste to me. They may be comfortable but they looks ridiculous. Being comfortable is the same argument that people who wear Crocs make.

Also, if you want to feel barefoot, just don't wear any shoes.

They're a waste because you're a zombie of society? Bitch please, I'll wear what I want and not give a damn what others think of them. Also, not allowed to be barefoot at school, etc.