Toribash
View Poll Results: (Please read the thread before voting) I set shaders to 1 in Toribash 3.23 and..
It worked ! :-)
25 Votes / 50.00%
It doesn't work :-(
18 Votes / 36.00%
Toribash crashes :-o
7 Votes / 14.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

shaders worked in 3.1 but not now... i got a ATI RADEON XPRESS 200
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Originally Posted by Shlimby View Post

ha, strange. I have your same GFX card, and I could never enable shaders. Just download the X300 version, and you'll be ok. It's what I did. :3
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
You clearly have stated that an Intel 915 or above will support shaders, but I have an Intel Graphics media Accelerator 950, yet it does not support shaders any help?

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
The problem for me is (i'm positive) is that in 3.23 soft shadows are automatically turned on (floor soft shadowsP even turning soft shadows off leaves them on..

That is my problem.. Though it's probably some small bug that will go away soon :d
Originally Posted by Shlimby

Originally Posted by DarkEnergy
ha, strange. I have your same GFX card, and I could never enable shaders. Just download the X300 version, and you'll be ok. It's what I did. :3

darkenergy, the 300 is a different card to the 200, which is different to the 200m. I mentioned that earlier. :P

Aren't all the ATI graphics card drivers basicly the same, like they have different ones for vista and 32bit/64bit of course, but other than that they are the same i think.

I got the ATI Radeon Xpress 1150 (the same as 300 but with 128meg dedicated memory)
And shaders work, but the soft shadows a misaligned sometimes (they can appear in the background instead of under the feet lol)
and when you rotate the camera, in like 1 or 2 spots a black triangle flashes on the screen.
So I would like the option to turn off the soft shadows (setting it to 0 does nothing) or for the problem to be fixed.
annnnnnnd, the black flashing isn't so bad but annoys me when I have to film something for a movie and I can't use a certain camera angle because of it. D:

so... can you fix it...? pretty please? with sugar and a cherry and a uke head on top?
Can you give more details about the problem ?
Toribash doesn't run or the shaders don't turn on ?
Please post the contents of stderr.txt

Thanks.
I just uninstalled and reinstalled it, and it updated to 3.24.
As for before, it would start to load very slowly, and then have a fatal error and crash.
I don't have the stderr logs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.