Toribash
Original Post
[PSA]If you received a PM from Hyperman...
Don't worry about it, it has nothing to do with you. Do feel free to read it though, it's fuckin' hilarious.

For those of you who weren't privileged enough to receive it, I've attached a copy below. I'll invoke the TFTITA on the context thread sometime in the future.

the message

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by noobstatus View Post
i just think a mod should conduct himself a little bit better when dealing with issues such as this. 1 tip will be never show emotion in a response if this isnt a big deal and hyperman is a idiot then you shouldn't care. this thread makes it seem as if you want to feed the fire? unprofessional just saying
-----
goodnight everyone :P

Well, if you check the whinebox board, we can keep a hell of a pokerface when needed. It's just that when a hopeless case comes at us, like a guy threatening us with bullshit, we do the best with it, we have a blast and let the community in it too.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
OH meh gud. A kid got mad because his brother got permabanned. Omg omg omg, this has never.......oh wait. It has. Several times.

Fighting over the internet is like being in the special Olympics. Even if you win your still retarded.

P.S. This may have made my day, but it is still hard to masturbate to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hyperman View Post
you keep it up, thanks for posting it off again under yur name. Mr. S-mod

According to your message you came here in 07, but your join date says 08....
Someone should talk to those coders with the PHDs and ask them how to count.
I just have to say i guess thank you for sending me this message 2 times it made it twice as stupid when i found out what it was about Just wow Hyperman Good day sir.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
you play too much. go ingame and burn it off then come back with all seriousness in hand and operate like a person in control n not a goddamn clown.

@sid
What I was doing here in NYC was supporting and spreading the word of a game that is under development which I think is a good concept and deserved anything I could find. I found coders who can easily work with the ODE engine but many weren't interested due to the fact they think the game sucks... I even asked my old friend from school [the PhD scientist] to help me because he has the resources I need. He said OK. but I have to help him also. The fact that I want to see this game evolve into something way bigger than it is actually starts from my experiences with these people who are in control of other's accounts and everything else.
Lets play what if: What if I was in a demo and I show the game in the middle of a meeting with Investors from name like Relic Ent. and others who are interested in the engine usage and concept itself. lets say a few of them were interested and decided to have their people make accounts and "test its limits and see where other concepts can be applied while getting a feel of what needs to be done". Basically this is the experience they have to go through. Doesn't make sense? Well lets just say they would be offended by the whole opperation. Basically you all are "badmouth Toribash in a commercial scale" ALL by yourselves. If this was my game, I'd never want to see anything like this happen and it has my name printed as the owner and creator. Its not even ingame, its accessible by anyone. The pride and joy of TB is its user experience.

lightbulb on yet mofo?
Hyper, you're not changing this game. nor will you change its moderators.

If you have a problem with the game. Then leave. We don't care that your friend is some fuck nut coder. We don't care that your dip shit brother was banned.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by Hyperman View Post
Definition might just come up as a douchebag S-mod who thinks he can laugh his way into people's hearts.

Hmm, you may have read an unreliable source when finding that definition.

The generally accepted definition of a Hanz0 is someone who has done a hell of alot more for this community than you ever will.
(Even if he doesn't attend the same lounge parties that you do.)

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Yeah, I got that same message.
[SOA] is the sexyest clan alive! so join today. newsbash team!

leader of SOA

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
OH meh gud. A kid got mad because his brother got permabanned. Omg omg omg, this has never.......oh wait. It has. Several times.

Fighting over the internet is like being in the special Olympics. Even if you win your still retarded.

P.S. This may have made my day, but it is still hard to masturbate to.

This comment made my day i couldnt stop laughing, but honestly hyperman just go rage somewhere else your not getting anywhere by crying at the community, so at this point just cut your losses and give me your shit :3
Words mean nothing, actions show the true meaning