Endurance Onslaught 6.0
First off i would get something usefull to defend myself, i would tell my mom to stay at home.
Then i would go to the gun shop and get some sillenced weapons since you shouldnt make noises else the buddies come over to your house or wherever you hide.
Then i would get some medicine and some food, it would be hard and tricky but you need to do so.
Some fuel and also a car, fuel for car and also for burning zombies in front door if they try
to knock in, and car for secret Plan B for hiding at another place.
Then simply wait for them to die out.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Based off knowledge from movies and predetermined actions.

Strange, becuase most movies have different depictions of zombies. There are the movies with the infection that turns living people, the dead people randomly coming back to life by some ancient curse, the dead being brought back by an infection, zombies that eat brains, zombies that eat the whole bodies, et cetera.
Anyway, I would grab a kitchen knife, hide, spray myself and most of my house with really bad cologne because most alleged "Zombies" find meat by sense of smell, and hack their heads off as quiet as I can when one may pass by.
Mhm.
So, in my last post I told the reasons why a zombie apocalipse would fail.
Here's my plan, if I manage to survive in the first weeks and get informed about the situation:

After acknowledging the situation, I'd get my big backpack, fill it with bottles of water, some canned food and a can opener, some important cloth pieces(like a jacket, for cold situations), and a medkit. I'd get my machete to protect me from ignorant survivors, and luckily some springles. I wouldn't be making any shelter, nor try to find a gun desperately, because it would kill me(So you want to shelter, huh? Before doing it, have in mind that zombies never sleep, never get tired, don't feel pain and never starve, so sheltering would make you a easy target for a horde, that would stay outside your house everyday, making noises and attracting even more zombies, eventually you will run out of ammo, food and water.
"OH LET'S FIND A GUN!" Nah, that's the first tought everyone has in a danger situation, run to the gunstore. The only problem is that the closest gunstore in the map for you, is also the closest gunstore in the map for a thousand people.)
I'd keep moving from place to place, trying to find food and water in all the mini markets, supermarkets, etc. Luckily I'd find a gun, and some bullets. I would also try to find some survivors, so we could crew up and I'd teach them my survival methods.
If I had the luck to find a gun, I'd also hunt for a silencer, for obvious reasons.

I'm tired to write the rest of the plan...
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
firstly, a zombie apocalypse would be spotted, located, blown the fuck up, but of there ever was one here is what i would do

if the zombies are fast, like from 28 days later i would just get just get stoned and wait from my innevetible death

but if they are the slow dawn of the dead zombies, I would get like 5 random people. they have to be random as i may have to kill them if they turn, and we would get heavily armed like with Magnums, snipers, rocket launchers, pet monkeys, spiked baseball bats, grenades, Flaming zombiekilling swords etc and head into town...

Then we would search for food/Health supplys also we got a portable TV and battaries to check when it is over, or if it will ever be over, killing a few zombies as we go, if we see any people that would fit in to my team or people "I" could re-populate the earth with if it came to it we would recruit them, also before we left we stole a shitload of drugs, to yanoo.... help us kill zombies and stuff...

Then would come the hard part, picking a location to ride it out, as i live in London, England, i would GTFO of there, i dont want a 28 days later situation on my hand, We would decide to go north to scotland,as it has a mountainous terrain, we would travel there on Dirtbikes Because it is a zombie apocalypse you have to have some fun, when there we will train, Extremely hard, waiting and waiting for the zombies to come

Then, who gives a fuck, i did all i can do, just shoot and kill, and turn into a zombie
"Slaughter is the b3st medicine"
Plan 1. I'd find some house in a field since i could see whatever is coming. Then i would build a moat 5-6 feet deep 3 feet wide. Also the house would be about 20 feet away from the moat. I'd fill it with acid from walmart.... Then i wouldn't need any ways for the zombies to cross since i can jump over the moat. I would then stock up on food/plant fruit trees(but not pears they suck). If i ever needed a weapon i would just have a hose connected to a pump at the bottom of the moat. I wouldn't go to the police cause those retards would be fatass zombies already.

Plan 2.
I'd go live with rosie o'Donnell cause even zombies don't wanna be near that bitch.