Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Gravity.

My mom crying.

Thats it actually. I'm a happy happy MuffinMan.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Toribash
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Life. What is worse then growing up just so you have to do hard work then die as if what you did was meaningless? Im not a downer or anything its just what i thought of at this point in time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by WickedHayo View Post
What about girls who hit guys?

Girls who hit guys are allowed to... Cuz we are stronger than women. But if some chick is beating the living shit out of a guy for no reason, that just makes me angry.
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
Girls who hit guys are allowed to... Cuz we are stronger than women. But if some chick is beating the living shit out of a guy for no reason, that just makes me angry.

What gives them to right to cause us physical pain?
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
What gives them to right to cause us physical pain?

Well, I wouldn't consider it a right, that's not what I was tryin to say at all. It's more... Acceptable for a woman to hit a man. I guess it comes down to if the woman has a reason to hit or not. If she's beating the shit out of you for no reason that's another story, that's self defense if you hit her back.

But a guy hitting a girl.. Idk it just makes me mad when I think about it. It's morally wrong. Its picking on somebody that you know can't win. In my mind, it's no better than hitting a baby or a dog (not to compare women with babies or dogs, I'm comparing the helplessness of the 3 against a full grown man.)
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
But a guy hitting a girl.. Idk it just makes me mad when I think about it. It's morally wrong. Its picking on somebody that you know can't win. In my mind, it's no better than hitting a baby or a dog (not to compare women with babies or dogs, I'm comparing the helplessness of the 3 against a full grown man.)

That is just ridicolous.
Do you really think a average full-grown man could beat a professional female figther? In that case it wouldn't make any sense.
Also, a man has some more...vulnerable...spots than a woman.
Nobody said anything about a professional female fighter. I'm talking about the average man and average woman. Sure a guy has balls and a girl doesn't. I think as a man (or rather, a gentleman) it is your job to keep your temper low enough to be able to physically control yourself. There's no need to punch a woman. You can restrain her but punching isn't necessary.