Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID]Urban Clan Video Event (500k+ TC Prize Pool)

Hi there guys, we here at UrbanUnit are at that point again where we need a clan video to showcase out replays.
Single player, Multiplayer, maybe the odd realism thrown in there?
Either way, we want YOU to make it!
This once in a life time opportunity for you to make our clan video is something you video makers don't want to miss!

We all want to be in it, no-one gets left out, even the inactive guys get in, capiche?
We want you to use one of these 3 songs, you can choose whichever one you like:

It must be at least 1 minute, we don't want any 30 second edits.
They're all nice but not what we're after.
(Cool intros for each player are a bonus, our egos need a good ol' fashioned inflating)

1st. 350k
2nd. 125k
Bonus for someone who we think did an awesome job but wasn't quite what we were after: 25k

Alright, here we have a zip file with every replay we want in the video.
You must include a decent amount of replays from every member, edit them however you like, but we want it to be AWESOME.

The whole of Urban will judge your videos, feel free to upload them to your Youtube channel and give us wips.
As this is essentially for us we can give you tips on where we'd like the video to go if you post wips.
WE CAN HELP YOU, LISTEN TO US.

Russian translation:

blblblblbl)))))

Brazillian translation:

Alguem br?

Huge thanks to Tarlan, Colossus and Mimic for the translations!

Deadline: Delayed until more videos are finished!
Last edited by leilak; Feb 15, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
Originally Posted by Jaqon View Post
So erm..adding a little side objective on this
FIRST PLACE BONUS =(50k or spikey Hair) for using all of our 50 replays.

I will try. Btw, could you post the whole list of members who have to appears in the vid ? Thats could make me gain a lot of time.

I think i will post the first wip tomorrow.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hello. There is my first rendering :

I want to show you the general direction for the introduction. Give me your appreciation ;)

The general introduction is done. Could you say me if I forgot someone ?

Haha.
Hivemind.
I also use this song plus intro is quite similar.
I won't give out WIPs, tho, I'm too lazy.
retired
Ok, first thing I'm gonna say is that I'm loving it so far mocu!
There are a few things which I don't like, but the overall theme is really good.
My qualms are pretty minor details, so yeah, nothing major but:
  • The font - Not a huge fan of the font, although it's far from a bad choice. Something more standard could look cool, although the graffiti style really suits the theme well.
  • The Grammar - Something that usually comes out from your videos is that you're not a fluent english speaker (not at all a bad thing) but there are a few small errors that I think need to be fixed if possible:
    Correct the name - It says UrbanUnt at the moment.
    Where it says "proudly presents you", it should say "proudly presents"
    You mispelt eyCoco, it doesn't have a 2nd e after the y.
    This is a teeny tiny thing but capital letters on the names :P Not a problem, but it'll drive my OCD crazy
  • Not a huge fan of the shakey letters, makes it a bit hard to read, and given the fast-ish pace, taking it all in can be a struggle.
  • As for missing people, not sure if we managed to gather replays from people like echomarine, ashaltaf, saintowar or ghassan, I'm pretty sure we managed to find a few of their replays :s
  • Also, when you get into the main swing of the video, I dislike the lack of blood, but that's just me.

Other than those few details, I'm really loving the overall style and theme of the video.
If you want to carry on your style of intro for the missing members, you could loop that small bit by cutting the hits that you use for the intro and repeating them some more? I think that's possible in vegas, although I'm not sure.

Either way, I'm really hoping that that doesn't come across as too... critical?
Just trying to help, but it's awesome so far Mocu.

Th3Crazy: Your video was ok but I saw very little sync... And given you chose to use Madeon's Icarus song, I'd think that's a pretty major part, especially for the intro. Nice job though!

Powas: Posting wips means we can cnc it, so you can know what we want, which means you increase your chances of winning ;o

Great jobs guys, can't wait to see the finished/rest of the projects <3
Last edited by Erth; Jan 17, 2013 at 06:03 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Thanks for your tips ;)

The "i" is there, but the font dont show it well. Btw I am searching a better one, this one haven't any capital letters and some letters aren't that good.
Didn't noticed for eycoco :o
I will see what I can do for shaking letters.
For the introduction, i took people that are on your clan's mainpage... It isn't a problem to loop music for me, it's already done in the wip and you didn't noticed it ;)
I can put the blood, anyway the first replay is just there to show one, it isn't fixed at all, I will surely put an other.

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Thanks for your tips ;)

The "i" is there, but the font dont show it well. Btw I am searching a better one, this one haven't any capital letters and some letters aren't that good.
Didn't noticed for eycoco :o

Ah, I thought that may be the case.
Cheers bro
I will see what I can do for shaking letters.
For the introduction, i took people that are on your clan's mainpage... It isn't a problem to loop music for me, it's already done in the wip and you didn't noticed it ;)

I thought that's what you did but it's really well done! Excellent job on that, I've tried it many a time but it's never sync'd that well

I can put the blood, anyway the first replay is just there to show one, it isn't fixed at all, I will surely put an other.

Ah man, that's excellent.

Cheers for being so awesome about the cnc :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
As for missing people, not sure if we managed to gather replays from people like echomarine, ashaltaf, saintowar or ghassan

Could you give me the whole list of people that are in the video ? I want to be sure I don't forget anyone.

Btw, there is the new wip :

Last edited by Mocucha; Jan 18, 2013 at 06:01 PM.