Toribash
Really like this set.
I'm not usually into the whole muscles/grotesque sets but this one has a cartoony feel which I really love.
Particularly love the chest and lumbar joint, makes it look like a manic smile in the middle.
Pecs make it look like a proper face on the chest - crazy shit yo

Would've loved to have seen more more variety within the set, perhaps with mouths being the main aspect, but some eyeballs and stuff like BenD's suggestion would have been super sexy
Overall, wicked job
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I think the bone color is supposed to look decayed or old.

I still like the way it looks, I really don't think there's anything wrong with it, except for the eye-hands.
<Rutzor> Girls are gross... and they are
It's look very cool, but can you put screens on the move? It seems to me that the whole picture of torso is destroyed. For example roundhouse kick.
Last edited by Berc; Mar 17, 2013 at 04:16 PM.
If you make the middle torso to look like a big head (and put transparent texture on the real tori head) you will most likely make very original set that will be something never seen before. :}
Originally Posted by iPoor View Post
it's very very cool
just change the bone color to white

Originally Posted by Febrede View Post
I think the bone color is supposed to look decayed or old.

I still like the way it looks, I really don't think there's anything wrong with it, except for the eye-hands.

Bones are never white if they are in your body surronded by blood and muscle tissue seriously?Also i like what youve done with this. gg bostaff gg
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
If you make the middle torso to look like a big head (and put transparent texture on the real tori head) you will most likely make very original set that will be something never seen before. :}

unfortunately it's against the rules to have completely invisible textures
shmevin eats smegma