Endurance Onslaught 6.0
you just gave my stomic butterflys, yup that was cheeszy sorry keep it up
(\_/)
(^_^)
(> <) So then I ate it...Sorry. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Opener was stiff and you got all floaty at the end but holy fuck how is that even fucking possible like are you some sort of fucking god or am I just fucking high I don't know

YOU R A MAGIC REPLAY GOD THOSE BOOMS *trigger happy**t riggerhappy**triggerha ppy**tri ggerhappy**triggerhapp y**trigg erhappy*

Ok seriously though, that was pretty damn impressive, opener looked weird and was stiff though, the destruction was pretty damn cool but at the end your abs looked ugly and you just kinda flehflehed in the air, also pose was shit
I liked the opener. Flowed well and was smooth.
Around 375 your left leg did a bit of twiching going back and forth.

I'd have prefered if you were more ambitious and went for a double knee on the first kick. I actually like the odd use of your body for it though (leaning forward).
Cool knee dms though by letting your leg extend after the dms can lead people into thinking it was more of a kick, and knee dms are more complex so you want people to realize that's what it was.
Swift elbow dm.

Then you kicked around ukes forearm but to no end. I was right at your feet in a easy to manipulate position. In my opinion, you could have done something more with it.
Funky use of your left leg through most of the replay. Constant back and forth looked rather nice and interesting.

Smooth flipping with some great looking positions mid-air that you could have made use of to follow through with a better pose. Finishing in that pose was a bit of a waste.

I'm being nitpicky because you're past regular level replay-making and at that point that you just need to reach further to go for something great. Good job though.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.