Toribash
video contain:

eyes
heartbeat
beach/sunset
jungle/road
ruins

i see no correlation with princess diana or rabit virus. yet?
Last edited by snake; Jul 30, 2013 at 01:45 PM.
Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
You guys can't even imagine how hard it actually is, look up the one from last year.
I would have been dead by the 1st round...

i actually figured it out and forgot to google it, which would have given me the answer.

i am not good with riddles.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by snake View Post
video contain:

eyes
heartbeat
beach/sunset
jungle/road
ruins

i see no correlation with princess diana or rabit virus. yet?

2nd clip to the right. There's a blurred text that I'm trying to figure out.

Also, if someone could look at it and see if it might be russian, that would be great.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
2nd clip to the right. There's a blurred text that I'm trying to figure out.

Also, if someone could look at it and see if it might be russian, that would be great.

nah, feel free to ignore it. it's simply because it's not their own video and there was a timestamp not related to this event on it, so they blured it. i may guess that last clip was actually filmed by sir considering horrible quality compared to first 2.

in any case, it's safe to assume that event started already and we need to try to figrue out what the title is. but problem with cyphers, sir never tip what method to use. or example last time i was doing alphabet char replacements based on possible key word while it was 1 char shift.
Last edited by snake; Jul 30, 2013 at 08:59 PM.
Maybe helpful questions.
1. Why did he start in a beach ( connection to dead_rabbit and the car crash)
2. Why something while he is walking is blurred
3. Where does he turn to?
4. K= community A=art R=requests ( search for weird requests that appeared, maybe oldest post dates to 1997 ) <--- nope
CREAM ON !
I'm pretty sure that's too far fetched.
Btw, Princess Diana loved rabbits.

But keep in mind, RB has a habit of using (Adj)_Rabbit.
i.e - White_Rabbit in the 3rd-ish round of the Last deadly game.
And they have another acc they use called Black_Rabbit.

There's gunna be some more info soon so don't start jumping to conclusions and missing info that may ACTUALLY be useful.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
I'm pretty sure that's too far fetched.
Btw, Princess Diana loved rabbits.

But keep in mind, RB has a habit of using (Adj)_Rabbit.
i.e - White_Rabbit in the 3rd-ish round of the Last deadly game.
And they have another acc they use called Black_Rabbit.

There's gunna be some more info soon so don't start jumping to conclusions and missing info that may ACTUALLY be useful.

So there could be some connection with (Dead)_Rabbit and other stuff, like Sherlock Holmes encoding method in letters. This might turn interesting.
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
The Deadly Game was an event that took place around a year ago (maybe longer) where users would compete and solve riddles for a grand prize of 1,000,000 TC. If you were knocked out of The deadly Game you were banned, the time of the ban varied on how long you stayed in the game. All losers were given a 'Dead Soul' item, the winner received 'Living Soul' and the grand prize.

Dead_Rabbit and a few other accounts were used in some of the riddles involved in the deadly game, which leads me and probably others to assume this is indeed a second Deadly Game.

A second deadly game? I've waited a while for this. They might change the rules a bit.
-----
Then again, what if this is something different?
Mood: Scared S**tless
Last edited by Bonzi; Jul 30, 2013 at 11:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump