Toribash
EZ10 I say yes we will trial you at the moment I know what you mean about taking commands and giving them. Some clans have to many Indians and not enough chiefs. Some clans have to many chiefs and not enough Indians but PRIDE we have just enough chiefs and we need some loyal Indians. I will trial you. I will give the command I'm an excellent leader.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Thank you so much iHopz! I don't know quite yet when I'll be able to get on today, but when will trials begin?
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
Ihopz, sorry to post in your clan recruitment, but i just wanted to say that i alredy was leader of EZ1O and he's one of the most loyal members that you'd recruit, i promise. He just needs be active, but i totally recommend him for your clan. I'm kratos anyway.
Kratos
Hey, my name's Dan in real life. I'm 14, and I play soccer. I'm blue belt, but I play a lot, just not much in public rooms. My best mod would be Technique, and my worst mod would probably be Wushu. I get on toribash and the forums almost everyday, but I don't post much on the forums. My last clan was Chaos Theory, but I was kicked out for inactivity. Thanks for reading.
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
Numb, If you read the beginning of the thread it says "You must be a Black Belt" sorry man I don't know if the rule changed but that's unfortunate.
Only If I Could Suplex