Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by UberBot2k View Post
Hey Guys I'm going to be out for the rest of the week due to home issues but I will return soon thanks and have a great day!

No worries Uber.
Take care, see you when you're back.
rappunk23's alt.
Originally Posted by couka View Post
Playing on a server with VanHostsu, if any other EssM memebers want to join that would be great

I'll be on in around 45 minutes
Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post
I'll be on in around 45 minutes

Alright seasick, we look forward to having you there.
I'll be off and on active there due to some personal stuff, but I may have to leave early.
If that's the case though, Couka said he'd take over from there.
rappunk23's alt.
Sorry forgot about the thing again! I was recording Happy Wheels. Also not uploaded yet going to be though tomorrow.
Sorry again for not showing up rap. Night
Originally Posted by seasickazn View Post
Sorry I left the lobby so soon (Internet issues) but I will see you guys tomorrow night

No worries at all.
It disconnected for us too.
See you tomorrow night seasick.

Originally Posted by Bustahead View Post
Sorry forgot about the thing again! I was recording Happy Wheels. Also not uploaded yet going to be though tomorrow.
Sorry again for not showing up rap. Night

No worries Busta.
We'll have another server online tomorrow night at the same time, so feel free to drop by.
rappunk23's alt.
Originally Posted by btcy View Post
Hi! I am applying for essm and I will tell you some things about me

First of all I have won plenty of tournaments 1 judo tournament and 7 aikido tournaments

My real name is Thomas and It would be greatly appreciated if I could join your clan

Cheers.

Btcy

I'll be more than happy to accept you, but please read the "Applying to Ess-M" section on the front more closely. ^^
Once your app is in the right place, I'll accept you.
Thanks for showing interest mate.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]