Endurance Onslaught 6.0
thank you guys. i have a new replay. Cnc would be great.
Attached Files
#Irrita ~ Who needs names.rpl (192.2 KB, 39 views)
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Pretty tired, so i won't go into too much detail.

Opener looked a little off. It looked like your tori was too heavy to control itself. First kick wasn't bad. I liked the 2nd kick, but I really didn't like the way you reversed your momentum after it. The way you ripped the last part of his torso apart was alright.

gj keep making thingies
baha
opener weirded me out. i'd have rather seen a split than a hip & glute dm, but you made up for it with the 2nd kick. the arm and the left leg looked weird in the kick though. you grabbed before the boomsmash (idk what to call it). going into the pose looked pretty funny, and pose itself too (dat balance).

It's a nice replay but still rough around the edges.
alright guy
Really Nice replay Irrita,

The second kick in which the foot slid up the body didn't look too good but as it went on it got much better and the ending was awesome :P

8/10
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Here's a collab that me and nagato are doing. I'm posting it here just to get it to him. Not really expecting cnc.
Attached Files
!WIP - Tourney Collab part 2.rpl (132.3 KB, 22 views)
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Who needs names
I liked the boom (second hit) very much
Didn't like how you kept knees extended all the time
Kicks look a bit twitchy, try relaxing knees for a few frames to make it smoother
Overall, pretty cute

The lucky ones
Liked the lift, the spin at the end and the transition to the pose
Again, the hits look a bit twitchy
There were few poses I wouldn't suggest to use in a replay, i.e. @456
And again, knees shouldn't be fully extended/contracted all the time, elbows too I guess.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by AssassinPro View Post
There were few poses I wouldn't suggest to use in a replay, i.e. @456

Okay, I take my words back

Last edited by AssassinPro; Feb 12, 2014 at 03:49 PM.
golf