Toribash
Is it possible that I have been banned from the game without anyone informing me about it?
The thing is that I can't join any server and it has been like this for quite a few hours already.
Hello guys! Thank you for CW, that we just finished.
Unfortunatly you've lost but you were truly opponents.
However, we had a little accident: one of your members spaced our member when he was probably losing. As you may know i found out the way to resolve it: i force losed to SkaYrim .
P.S. Please don't judge on Dragon1073 everyone can mistake
P.P.S Dragon1073 was pretty nice - he won our Clan Leader(Gman) 1 time. In my opinion you should rank up him for that win.
P.P.P.S. We'll happy to war you again so you'll can take your revenge and beat us

CW

Last edited by deathdancerr; Jan 25, 2014 at 08:28 PM.
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Ok sluts. I'm in this clan now and I have been in some of the best clans in toribash and I know what it takes to be at the top. Now ima lay down some rules for everyone. But first off hi my name is alex but u can call me daddy :3. No but for real here's some rules.
Post here at least once every 4 days.
Min. Belt is 2nd dan.
No more then 4 infractions
No insulting or disrespecting any other players, clans.
Always say gg.
If you are going to be inactive for over 4 days tell a leader and you will be marked as inactive.
Don't give this clan a bad name.
Don't be afraid to war win or lose we still get war points.
If you have skype tell us.
We are going to follow a 3 strike rule if you don't follow the rules then you will get 1 strike. More depending on what you did.
Leaders of people and diamond ranked players get the final word.
And dont spam the chat if you are aging to go back an forward with 1 person pm them.
That's all I have to say. I look forward to working with you guys.
~alex~
Last edited by alexbeast; Jan 26, 2014 at 09:31 AM.
Originally Posted by alexbeast View Post
Ok sluts. I'm in this clan now and I have been in some of the best clans in toribash and I know what it takes to be at the top. Now ima lay down some rules for everyone. But first off hi my name is alex but u can call me daddy :3. No but for real here's some rules.
Post here at least once every 4 days.
Min. Belt is 2nd dan.
No more then 4 infractions
No insulting or disrespecting any other players, clans.
Always say gg.
If you are going to be inactive for over 4 days tell a leader and you will be marked as inactive.
Don't give this clan a bad name.
Don't be afraid to war win or lose we still get war points.
If you have skype tell us.
We are going to follow a 3 strike rule if you don't follow the rules then you will get 1 strike. More depending on what you did.
Leaders of people and diamond ranked players get the final word.
And dont spam the chat if you are aging to go back an forward with 1 person pm them.
That's all I have to say. I look forward to working with you guys.
~alex~

Excuse me sir but who are you to start making rules here. I thought Beast292 was the leader of this clan.
Last edited by 14Wotan88; Jan 26, 2014 at 02:11 PM.
14wotan, this guy has real experience with being leader of clans...
He has been in the top clans in toribash
-----
Good Afternoon Clan
Last edited by Beast292; Jan 26, 2014 at 07:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Beast292 View Post
Good Afternoon Clan

Hey
Originally Posted by Beast292 View Post
14wotan, this guy has real experience with being leader of clans...
He has been in the top clans in toribash

I dont mean to sound rude or anything but if he's the one making rules then who exactly are you? His advisor?