Ranking
The rule states "The art board is strictly for the buying and selling of art work."

So no it is not allowed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
Okay then.
Thanks for clarifying that.

~
I put a link to the thread with the free stuff into the OP.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
Damn! I'm sorry. I must have read over it. I'll send you WIP's of the progress via PM asap!

Still haven't recieved that wip </3
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
Hi bumhunter how is that request going ? Pls
Friday has been passed by a few days...

Tell me what you think.
Cord? Jeans? Sensei Pants? or even leg hair?

Hope you like ripped cord trousers

This week I'm flooded with exams in school, but I'll try to get to you guys. :]
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I like your artwork AHD i am currently low on funds so when i get enough ill shoot you a request. How much do you think it would cost meh for a full set including joints?
~ Check out my new replay thread!~
***Update for Kershner***

Head

I am not sure if the wip of the jeans are for me but if it is i would like you to change the sharp-ish bits to be a bit more realistic pls
Also a few holes in the hip area would be cool or cuts or something :P
Imaparrot~!
I can do that. Also. Maybe some loose strips of fabric dangling down and some stains here and there. (blood ofc)
Thanks AHD it looks great!
-----
How much USD would you like for it?
Last edited by Twat; Feb 20, 2014 at 11:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]