Toribash
Hey pure, Could you please make me biceps, 1 saying Dispute and the other saying Antic, I'd like black thick outline about 5 pixels wide and purple with black smudged in it for the outline and white words with red outline. 'Dispute' and 'Antic' don't have to be on the right or the left just what you want to do. I would be willing to pay.
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.
nice job whit the texts'
wut what e.e?
did you don't understand e.e? if no say it, im going to explain .
Last edited by surginou; Apr 2, 2014 at 11:54 AM.
I'm Swining arround in the vagina...,I'm Swining arround in the vagina...! I try to make a princes
Hey pure, could you make me a graffiti set ? (All the parts except the head) could be like graffiti in like yellow collors or something. And the head could be a cool guy with a hat around his head with a cool smile, if you know what I mean.
On the legs , matching whit toxic color, put the tag of the clan Ressurection [RES] and on the left tight put my name Surginou. diferent textures on the torso (Like streams growing up on my torso)
The biceps and the triceps make something like your biceps and triceps, again, all matching whit the toxic force.
the foot, Make a simple shoe , green or black.
the head should be 512x512 make a human head whit the left eye glowing in red. And make a nice smile .
the hair should me brown.
the hands-
Put gloves whit only the fingers apearing.
I'm Swining arround in the vagina...,I'm Swining arround in the vagina...! I try to make a princes
BUMP! - My set is NOW FOR SALE!

"I want your dick, Fish" -[Evil]Apex

"You withstood my 'Hassan Chop', you're obviously a hacker" -(v)Rekd
pureazure you see that?

That!

this is the set I bought yesterday, Everyone told me "This Is Pulse's set", I'm i love of it But you understand I can wear it because someone being famous with it, So, Pure, make me a set in that style with a continuation on joint(for real Pulse haven't got joint I tried to make something but it doesn't work)
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
look like and it is boring
and how many you want for a set like that?
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Uh, something like 10k-20k

"I want your dick, Fish" -[Evil]Apex

"You withstood my 'Hassan Chop', you're obviously a hacker" -(v)Rekd
oki thx ^^
-----
I forgot, how many time you think it will take, am I in any queue?
Last edited by Astral; Apr 3, 2014 at 11:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump