Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Never seen a bettter toribahs video
It was just so freaking perfect, even the endings
I really can't say anything I'm freaking speachless

The rate IS OVER 9000!!!!

It was pretty damn epic, the visuals were amazing. Really well composed, loved the replays and most of the effects. The motion blur fits, imo.

The things that were lacking or annoying:
* I didn't feel the sound, I watched this without the sound to begin with and it would've been better (again, imo) with hit sounds (added afterwards), thumps, grunts and thunder-like-blows. I imagined it and if you'd turned the music down bit, added a slight atmosphere and the other sounds it would've been mindblowing.
* The background, clouds etc. Was a good addition, well masked, but some of the clouds hit the ground which is a small but noticeable "mistake".

Other than that, very, very well done. Nice to see some good editing around!
Last edited by Fenris; Apr 4, 2014 at 04:19 PM.
I wanted to add hits and all this stuff to this vid, but i guess ALOT of people would say that im copying someone. But thanks for cnc
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
How is making something more realistic and super-awesome copying someone? If you had used the exact sounds and made it really like it sure, but using other peoples work as inspiration is no less than positive! Watch other videos, get a muse and make something original and cool! You're good, really good and if you throw in all effort, you would and probably already have made Toribash video history. Keep it up and make something even better! ;)