Toribash
You said you knew about it being against the rules in the pics, Yet, you say you didn't in the posts..
ayylmaos are real
my friend and i got together and started playing we werent friends then. THen we got a idea since he has a booster(BACK THEN DIDNT KNOW WAS AGIANTS THE RULES) we fight i always lose and he gives me half the profits. So we did that for a while. xFlame came and told us wat we were doing was against the rules then we argud and my firend and i stopped farming(as we learned it was called) there then Xflame made this
Redon Z. K
Originally Posted by Redon View Post
my friend and i got together and started playing we werent friends then.

Quotin' Dis.

/Done.
ayylmaos are real
my friend and i got together and started playing we werent friends then. THen we got a idea since he has a booster(BACK THEN DIDNT KNOW WAS AGIANTS THE RULES) we fight i always lose and he gives me half the profits. So we did that for a while. xFlame came and told us wat we were doing was against the rules then we argud and my firend and i stopped farming(as we learned it was called) there then Xflame made this

Who cares if you stopped, you still did it.

EDIT: LMAO!
Originally Posted by Tortle View Post
my friend and i got together and started playing we werent friends then.

Quotin' Dis.

/Done.

Last edited by SrgtCorn; Aug 9, 2008 at 03:40 AM.
[CBK]
So we stopped i dont care about that i care about that we didnt know we were doing something wrong
Redon Z. K